Paulo " The Natural " Costa looking like a All Natural Vegan in Recent Posts ...

How does this guy pass every test but Johnny boy Jones has failed twice in his last three fights?
Because not everything is about muscle building PEDs. The stuff that leverages your regeneration to superhuman levels is the shit. Think about what helps you more, gaining mass which also makes it harder to stay in your weight class, or being able to do one more training session a day (Except you are a Heavyweight, then go full Ubereem). Also the cardio improving PEDs are far more valuable.

That's why I'm not even sure that Costa is on something. If you are dedicated to bodybuilding you can reach this state all natural.

Then i recommend LGD-4033. I did a 12 week cycle and i got zero side effects. Only thing i had to do is to keep sodium down or else you get water retention. And i needed more magnesium than a normal person would because the mucles cramp due to lack of it. If you call those two things side effects they were easily fixed and has more to do with your diet than the SARM itself.
Gained 15lbs of muscle. Very keepable if you PCT and keep traning. LGD do supress your testo even tho i did not notice anything after i stopped it should be mentioned.
And you should read more about it before you go on it.
I was studying the effects of lygandrol (LGD-4033) and ibutamoren (MK-677) combo. They seem to have reall effects and not have serious sides. Thanks a lot for your feedback!

He's not natty. The shoulders give it away.

I'm not necessarily saying that he's cheating or anything. He could be on stuff that isn't illegal or banned in sport. All I'm saying is that he's on a lot of shit.

Then i recommend LGD-4033. I did a 12 week cycle and i got zero side effects. Only thing i had to do is to keep sodium down or else you get water retention. And i needed more magnesium than a normal person would because the mucles cramp due to lack of it. If you call those two things side effects they were easily fixed and has more to do with your diet than the SARM itself.
Gained 15lbs of muscle. Very keepable if you PCT and keep traning. LGD do supress your testo even tho i did not notice anything after i stopped it should be mentioned.
And you should read more about it before you go on it.
I am currently on RAD. I have cycled it 3 times now and have never experienced suppression or any kind of shrinkage, muscular or testicular!

Incredible strength and size gains. It's basically TRT but without sides. No joke.

I did a cycle of LGD once but found it mildly suppressive.

They do fuck your health tho. Ruins your hormones
Thats dependent on the person. I have done SARMS for maybe 5 cycles, never taken steroids in my life and have never PCT'd on SARMS since I felt that I didn't have to. My hormones always rebounded. Having said that, I went by my own body's "feel". And I always check my package out to ensure my balls were plump and my ding dong was always in top notch condition.

He's not natty. The shoulders give it away.

I'm not necessarily saying that he's cheating or anything. He could be on stuff that isn't illegal or banned in sport. All I'm saying is that he's on a lot of shit.
Speaking of shoulders...

oie_GJX9M7QplqTB-696x392.jpg

What do your elf eyes see?

200w.gif

I was studying the effects of lygandrol (LGD-4033) and ibutamoren (MK-677) combo. They seem to have reall effects and not have serious sides. Thanks a lot for your feedback!
Do RAD and MK677! Best sleep/regeneration/building stack! Just do your best to minimize sodium since the water retention on MK677 is real, Goddammit.

Taking his vitamins and shit hes clean and natural USADA thinks they'll bust him but all their efforts have been fruitless because he's clean not everyone has to look like Cormier if theyre clean like Paulo Costa.
Cormier clean????? can you imagine.

Right would be: Not everyone on gear must looks like Costa

Knows someone if USADA test on Sarms?

You know why cops exist? Because people commit crimes.

You know why USADA exists? Because athletes use PEDs.

Neither is going away tomorrow and neither is gonna stop having instances of blatant corruption. The MAJOR difference is UFC/USADA is policing people because "they could hurt themselves or others" in a sport where the goal is to hurt other people while risking your own health.

That's like having police in a world where the goal is to commit as much crime as possible. It honestly just doesn't make sense. If our concern was the well being of these athletes above all else, we wouldn't let them try to injure each other in a cage for our enjoyment. So why do we bother to pretend we care about PEDs?

It's like the dynamic with Belfort and Jones. Vitor's history is celebrated around here and he's considered a legend. Jones gets busted and people around here are questioning the A+ he got in Social Studies in the 4th grade.

Both of them are "cheaters" who've more than likely always been putting things in their body to get a competitive edge. We only apply our outrage at the one we naturally dislike.

Get rid of USADA and stop wasting people's time and money to pretend your stopping something that can't be stopped.

You wanna really help the sport and athletes, get rid of weight cutting.
Thank you, really.
Everybody read this post ^ one more time

I am currently on RAD. I have cycled it 3 times now and have never experienced suppression or any kind of shrinkage, muscular or testicular!

Incredible strength and size gains. It's basically TRT but without sides. No joke.

I did a cycle of LGD once but found it mildly suppressive.
Ah cool i have thought about RAD too it seems good. Maybe that will be my next cycle. It got some mad anabolic to androgenic ratio 90:1 if i remember right.
Yeah the strenght gain is insane the LGD atleast for me kicked in in like 2 days and i felt like a terminator.

Back