Paulo Costa pulling a Cain and wrecking his knees?

It is ridicolous that people think leg curls are inherently bad. Leg curls are often a big part of preemptive work or rehabilitate work for knee injuries.

I was given a program including curls to deal with a case of runner's knee just a couple of weeks ago.

Those aren't curls lol. Extensions mate. Also Cain was doing them a much higher pace and shock loading by 'throwing' massive weight around. Paulo is demonstrating much more control.

This coming from a guy whos been lifting for years...squats are way over rated...I can't count how many guys I've known that have jacked up their knee or back on squats...and they are not necessary at all for leg size or strength...leg presses will work better...that's why many pro bodybuilders don't squat anymore...or dead lift for that matter...
Back squats are overrated, because it automatically bends the spine a front squat with strict form is still good

This OP is on the same level as those mcdojo retards over att reddit mma that talk about how fighters should never go hard in sparring when they themself have never trained a day in their life.

TS, go hit the gym once in a while, it's good for you.

Back