Paulie says he would stop Conor!!!!

Nothing bamboozled me kidda.

I watch and make up my own mind.

I'm correct, you're incorrect. End of.
What a blind bat. He tkos his opposition after breaking them down. He doesnt have lights out power and never will. I get it, you love mma. Boxing is a different animal. A wider talent pool and more powerful punchers.
I can post mcgregors force in his left hand shot and golovkins for you, both are on video. 1 is 155, the other 160 and GGG hits with 3 times the force and a harder punch than rampage at 200 plus pounds. This is no joke, nor fanboyism its fact.

What a blind bat. He tkos his opposition after breaking them down. He doesnt have lights out power and never will. I get it, you love mma. Boxing is a different animal. A wider talent pool and more powerful punchers.
I can post mcgregors force in his left hand shot and golovkins for you, both are on video. 1 is 155, the other 160 and GGG hits with 3 times the force and a harder punch than rampage at 200 plus pounds. This is no joke, nor fanboyism its fact.

The fact is Conor will KO Mayweather inside 4 rounds.

That is FACT and cannot be argued.

Wow, now i know your stupid ass is blind to the facts. Floyd was reading teleprompters the other night on film. Fucking clown.

Thick as fuck you kidda.

Now fuck off to bed and fantasy about yo momma.

He sure is pillow fisted but so is nate and he put conor on queer street and made him turn panic wrestler with a basic 1-2.
Hes also a black belt in jiujitsu something Pauline knows nothing about.

Thick as fuck you kidda.

Now fuck off to bed and fantasy about yo momma.
You must be foreign with that corny trash talk.
Im just clowning around and trolling your goofy ass though. Im a conor fan and a huge nate fan i just like getting under peoples skin.
Have a good day hoe.

Hes also a black belt in jiujitsu something Pauline knows nothing about.
You couldve choked conor out that night. He got rocked, panic wrestled and gave his throat to nate cause he wanted out.
Dont fool yourself.

You couldve choked conor out that night. He got rocked, panic wrestled and gave his throat to nate cause he wanted out.
Dont fool yourself.
Sounds like you're the one living in delusion. Matter a fact you sound more concussed than Pauline is. He would have taken Pauline down just like he did Nate. Nate being a black belt he is was able to reverse position and submit him, something Pauline wouldn't have been able to do, nor you.

Sounds like you're the one living in delusion. Matter a fact you sound more concussed than Pauline is. He would have taken Pauline down just like he did Nate. Nate being a black belt he is was able to reverse position and submit him, something Pauline wouldn't have been able to do, nor you.
You fuckin goof, conor lost to nate after he was rocked on the feet by nate. Had nate not rocked conor the fight stays standing. Youre the delusional 1 here. After the man was rocked he wanted out, a white belt wouldve subbed him at that point.

The fact is Conor will KO Mayweather inside 4 rounds.

That is FACT and cannot be argued.

I wonder what kind of brain damage one would need to be able to make an assertion like this. Hehe, you've never even seen Conor box. This is so fucking hilarious I have no words.

I believe that an in shape paulie would smoke Conor. but to be realistic about it all, there's a LOT of unanswered questions. plenty of those questions will be answered Saturday night... but I really can't wait for this circus to be over and we can get back to some good mma events.

Time to remove this clown from the broadcast team, no way that midget will be unbiased.

He sure is pillow fisted but so is nate and he put conor on queer street and made him turn panic wrestler with a basic 1-2.
A slight stagger isn't Queer Street. You're using that term loosely. His cardio failed and he couldn't get out of the way of shots. His body was unfamiliar with being damaged while gassed much more than it was about being damaged. If you wanna know what Queer Street looks like watch some tony Ferguson fights.

A slight stagger isn't Queer Street. You're using that term loosely. His cardio failed and he couldn't get out of the way of shots. His body was unfamiliar with being damaged while gassed much more than it was about being damaged. If you wanna know what Queer Street looks like watch some tony Ferguson fights.
Its not just the knee buckle, look at his eyes. He was rocked. Conor wouldnt shoot the panic shot after he trashed other fighters for that . He was out and on pilot mode when he shot that takedown.

Its not just the knee buckle, look at his eyes. He was rocked. Conor wouldnt shoot the panic shot after he trashed other fighters for that . He was out and on pilot mode when he shot that takedown.

He didn't shoot as a panic to being hit. He shot after a minute or so after being hit. He came back with a flurry and hit Nate a bit and realized he had no gas to keep standing. His eyes were not showing symptoms of being rocked, but of being completely exhausted. He even nodded after the punch, as if to say, "fuck tanks empty"

You fuckin goof, conor lost to nate after he was rocked on the feet by nate. Had nate not rocked conor the fight stays standing. Youre the delusional 1 here. After the man was rocked he wanted out, a white belt wouldve subbed him at that point.
Jesus you are more obsessed than Paulie is

Back