Paulie proved UFC fighters have no balls

RafaelDosSantos

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not one UFC fighter who was clowned by McGregor has ever confronted him or defended themselves face to face with Conor.

They just stayed quiet, got their asses whooped, then praised him after the fight..

Why do you watch mma.. and is in a mma forum.

Yes you're right. Paulie came out of this looking like a boss.............

img_20170822_175942-jpg.265463

Yeah...confront him at a publicity event when you know where he is on a daily basis.

If he wanted anything real he would have rolled up to the performance center and talked shit in the parking lot.

You, me and the whole world knows he would get fuckin destroyed by Conor and he aint doin none of that shit.

Paulie was literally waiting around the crowd to get his face in the cameras again LOL

Pretty pathetic.

Paulie is in full lost side piece mode. it's pathetic

Not one UFC fighter who was clowned by McGregor has ever confronted him or defended themselves face to face with Conor.

They just stayed quiet, got their asses whooped, then praised him after the fight..
Come on dude, McGregor was the one who walked up to Paulie. Paulie couldn't even look him in the eye almost started crying ffs.

Oh when he made sure Conor was about 20 meters away and started yelling behind the crowd of people?
You must be a goddamn savage if you think that's being brave.
Paulie was on the verge of crying face to face, it was clear. lol

It's not really that impressive. Paulie knows Conor isn't a street guy and wouldn't dare do anything in a real life situation. He's already seen Conor back down and start to panic when Kovalev got in his face a few months back.

Conor is a classic "hold me back" type of guy.

scrappy-doo.gif

Yeah...confront him at a publicity event when you know where he is on a daily basis.

If he wanted anything real he would have rolled up to the performance center and talked shit in the parking lot.

You, me and the whole world knows he would get fuckin destroyed by Conor and he aint doin none of that shit.

Ahaha, you made me think of Jon Jones, he threatened to kick DC's ass in a parking lot then told one of DC's team don't look at me, I'll fuck you up too.

It's not really that impressive. Paulie knows Conor isn't a street guy and wouldn't dare do anything in a real life situation. He's already seen Conor back down and start to panic when Kovalev got in his face a few months back.

Conor is a classic "hold me back" type of guy.

scrappy-doo.gif

I'm not sure what you are watching but I didn't see any of that shit you said.

Back