Media Paulie Malignaggi still getting TRIGGERED by Conor McGregor

This must be posted in every Paulie thread

LOL...good you have the exact time of the clip. All I found on youtube was the whole post fight. I've posted this in every Paulie thread. The best part is when he gets mad and starts yelling.....dont brag about taking my side piece.

Half a slip in a sparring session is Conor's biggest win in years tho.

That's thin soup to feed even the best ball gobbler.
Hey, its kind of refreshing to see someone on this planet that worships Paula so hats off to you budeh, but keep crying alongside him and dont make it too obvious <45>

AdventurousRadiantDeermouse-max-1mb.gif

Hey, its kind of refreshing to see someone on this planet that worships Paula so hats off to you budeh, but keep crying alongside him and dont make it too obvious <45>

AdventurousRadiantDeermouse-max-1mb.gif

I'm just enjoying you. It's hard to find an actual Conor nut gobbler lately. Not sure why that is...

I'm just enjoying you. It's hard to find an actual Conor nut gobbler lately. Not sure why that is...
Looks like you dont know the meaning of that term <45> you're just crying over facts in this thread and whinging like a little child. Its ok though budeh, you can play with yourself over the Khabib beating he gave to Conor or fantasize about your idol Paula beating Conor in anything <{MingNope}>

Looks like you dont know the meaning of that term <45> you're just crying over facts in this thread and whinging like a little child. Its ok though budeh, you can play with yourself over the Khabib beating he gave to Conor or fantasize about your idol Paula beating Conor in anything <{MingNope}>
<puh-lease75>

LOL...good you have the exact time of the clip. All I found on youtube was the whole post fight. I've posted this in every Paulie thread. The best part is when he gets mad and starts yelling.....dont brag about taking my side piece.
" DON'T BRAG ABOUT TAKING MY SIDE PIECE!" - Kenny Florian

Lol Paulie triggered AF, full on hater mode.

I still think he beat McGregor for 10 out of 12 rounds in sparring.

I mean if someone's gonna talk shit, even joke around...truth is jokes and rumor become reality...and I'm sure it's annoying as shit when people who weren't even in the gym have that narrative stuck in their dense heads.

Only a man who was bested will feel the need to be defensive

He is known as the boxer that was dropped by an MMA fighter in sparring before the biggest "combat sports fight in history". Forvever tarnished, PTSD etc.
Yes and no really. A guy who sparred many rounds with someone who will only show a few seonds of the footage that makes it look like he got dominated and then being constantly shit talked by a bunch of people who don't even know him and would never actually say anything too his face would probably make me a little defensive and pissy too to be honest.

Especially since it certainly looks like the ref if making the "no knock down" sign in the gif yet everyone is always trashing him for getting "dropped by an MMA guy".

Either release the footage and settle it or step in the ring and prove it too the world. Seems like a no brainer if it was actually easy work for Conor. Do what Floyd did with him, make a ton of money for a fight you know you can't possibly lose.

I find it funny how he always calls Conor a pussy even though Conor would KO the guy in less than a minute in anything but boxing.

He needs to get a life and stop dropping McGregor's name all the time. Conor doesn't even bother to acknowledge this fool anymore.

I find it funny how he always calls Conor a pussy even though Conor would KO the guy in less than a minute in anything but boxing.
Lmao where does this come from?

Why do people actually think Conor is on these dudes level in striking.

Lol. I love all the Conor nuthuggers hiding in the woodwork for weeks now coming out from time to time to attack the low hanging fruits like Pauli ,all tough in the comment section now. Khabib cucked all of you together recently, you didn't dare to whimper a word in the other threads. BTW Pauli would wreck McTapper in the boxing match, too bad McTapper is too much of a pussy to sign the papers so we don't have to debate about this bullshit.

Conor hasn't been the same since those sparring sessions with Paulie. If a fat, out of shape, jet-lagged Paulie is smacking about Conor at his absolute physical peak, an in shape Paulie sparks him clean.

It's Paulie's damn fault he was sloppy like that in sparring.

Only five months after retirement, a guy that fought Cotto, Hatton, Judah, Broner etc. should've toyed with McGregor.

paulie has heart, something McConner will never have.

Paulie beats the shit out of conor over 12 rounds.

Both guys have pillow fists, so not sure if Paulie stops him, unless Conor quits again.

Paulie is mad af 2 years later.. i'd say it was just him angling for a fight with Mcgregor.. but given his history he is one salty bitch who gets triggered easily

Not sure what he's going on about with Floyd.. Floyd was chosen because it was a big money fight.. Mcgregor isn't going to face Thurman and co for peanuts when he cant make 100m.. and even then Floyd would often take a year or two years of and come back in fantastic shape.. The guy is like Hopkins he is never out of shape.. Maybe he didn't go through a harsh boxing camp for Mcregor but he was in shape

Mcgregor didn't fight MMA for 2 years then faced Khabib who was undefeated.. So is Khabib a pussy now also?

Back