Media Paulie Malignaggi still getting TRIGGERED by Conor McGregor

And Sherdog still getting triggered by Paulie

He makes Conor fans and haters look like rational, sane people.

Why hasn't Dana White made this freaking fight already it would be awesome pre fight banter

Watch this video I couldnt stop laughing dude clowns paulies lack of power, if Conor cant beat this guy and quits against him he needs to hide in a cave

man Conor really fucked with this guy's head lol

And I'm saying this as a Conor hater.

Paulie's a spice boy who can't handle the fact he got slapped about by a guy who doesn't even box for a living

He makes Conor fans and haters look like rational, sane people.

Only a man who was bested will feel the need to be defensive

He is known as the boxer that was dropped by an MMA fighter in sparring before the biggest "combat sports fight in history". Forvever tarnished, PTSD etc.

Conor fanbois will always have Paulie and the mythical sparring session.

Paulie would also finish Conor, btw. Most boxers would. He's basically helpless after 6 rounds or so.

He’s got a tiny pecker no doubt

Well it’s because he Conor was scum and put that bs video out as propaganda and won’t dare fight Paulie head to head because he knows he can’t win.

Good for Paulie keep talking, Connor knows it’s all true deep down. All that bs he spews is just business remember

Connor just should back away from Paulie, if he took that fight and the L that would come with it half of his fans would be ruined emotionally and mentally.

Let’s go fund me this fight

If the missing footage of McGregor sparring Paulie looks anything like this, I'm not surprised why he keeps it to himself lol

Love how the twat Eddie digs at Paula and he cant even say shit back to him <45> Paula always says that Conor fought Floyd who was coming from 2 years without a boxing fight, but forgets that Conor fought Khabib after 2 years of no MMA fights, big difference being that Khabib is in his prime and is the best LW, and then has the audacity to say Conor is a "pussy" lol

Conor fanbois will always have Paulie and the mythical sparring session.

Paulie would also finish Conor, btw. Most boxers would. He's basically helpless after 6 rounds or so.
Paula got finished by Sam fucking Eddington last year, at this point in their careers Conor would also finish Paula. Paula in his prime beats Conor easily, but Paula is a cry baby bum now

Paula got finished by Sam fucking Eddington last year, at this point in their careers Conor would also finish Paula. Paula in his prime beats Conor easily, but Paula is a cry baby bum now
And Conor is a ____________.

shut up paulie, conor rocked your top. I seen the sweat fly everywhere on the video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back