Paulie Malignaggi: I will punish Conor!

Pauli would work McGregor over and I would pay to watch it.

And we're still waiting for the release of the full sparring session footage.

giphy.gif

Theres meant to be a documentary coming out on the Floyd VS Conor fight and more of the footage is meant to be in that.

Kavanaugh said when they signed up for the fight he thought it was ridiculous but too much money to say no to. But he said the sparring was actually back and forth with Paulie so he thought at that time they could at least put in a respectable performance against Floyd and wouldn't just get blown out the water.

The reason why is because none of that is true… There’s a fucking reason why they haven’t released all of the footage

So why did Paulie high tail it out of there? Why didn't he stick around for days 2, 3, 4... and take Conor to school?

Oh, I think I remember his excuse... The accommodations and food weren't up to his standards. Sure, Paulie.

So why did Paulie high tail it out of there? Why didn't he stick around for days 2, 3, 4... and take Conor to school?

Oh, I think I remember his excuse... The accommodations and food weren't up to his standards. Sure, Paulie.

He said he didn't like how the McGregor camp through social media etc were posting pics and maybe the vid too from sparring that made it look like McGregor was handling him. That damages Malignaggi's reputation. So there was no point for him in staying longer to just give them more edited material to promote their guy while making Malignaggi look bad.

He said he didn't like how the McGregor camp through social media etc were posting pics and maybe the vid too from sparring that made it look like McGregor was handling him. That damages Malignaggi's reputation. So there was no point for him in staying longer to just give them more edited material to promote their guy while making Malignaggi look bad.

They tried to do the same thing to the South African guy. So he released the full footage.

Use your brain there are no guys that have been previously world ranked or that Are currently world ranked in the boxing world that Connor could take on and pose a serious threat to...Adrian Brohner triple G Errol Spence and of course a washed up Polly Would fucking kill Conor McGregor… McGregor probably keep up with Polly during that spar but no way whatsoever did he piece him up… There’s a reason why didn’t release all the footage don’t be stupid

Last edited:
I didn't know that. In the few interviews I saw he sounded retarded and punch drunk.
He does a lot of commentary for PBC, Showtime and cards overseas.

I've always liked Paulie. The guy always brought it and fought his ass off despite being feather fisted.

If you think Paulie was driven out of camp by one tough sparring session, then you know very little about the guy. Paulie has shared the ring with great fighters.

That’s not how this game works brother you can’t pull a guy that has ok jujitsu out of the UFC and match them with a world-class jujitsu ace and think the UFC guy is going to win the Bjj Contest just because he is a UFC champion and his name is TJ Dillashaw… I’m just giving you an example,,, there is a difference between a triathlete that swims and is the champion of Iron Man versus getting that same triathlete to swim against Michael Phellps....These are focalized competitors...There is a huge “sporting” difference

He does a lot of commentary for PBC, Showtime and cards overseas.

I've always liked Paulie. The guy always brought it and fought his ass off despite being feather fisted.
The dudes got heart… Which McGregor doesn’t have…For every competitive fight ConMan has been in as soon as his opponent draws a line and fights behind that line ConMan buckles …His Fanbase is still swigging on that bullshit that he selling...Connor is only good when he’s backing up smaller guys and casting a shadow over the smaller opponents,,, he cuts weight better than he fights

The dudes got heart… Which McGregor doesn’t have…For every competitive fight ConMan has been in as soon as his opponent draws a line and fights behind that line ConMan buckles …His Fanbase is still swigging on that bullshit that he selling...Connor is only good when he’s backing up smaller guys and casting a shadow over the smaller opponents,,, he cuts weight better than he fights
Yeah, Conor was the very definition of a hype job.

Paulie does have brain damage though. Conor said it was caused during their sparring sessions, I tend to believe him.

Theres meant to be a documentary coming out on the Floyd VS Conor fight and more of the footage is meant to be in that.

Kavanaugh said when they signed up for the fight he thought it was ridiculous but too much money to say no to. But he said the sparring was actually back and forth with Paulie so he thought at that time they could at least put in a respectable performance against Floyd and wouldn't just get blown out the water.
Paulie actually was fairly complimentary about the guy. He just said he lied about the sparring sessions.

That’s not how this game works brother you can’t pull a guy that has ok jujitsu out of the UFC and match them with a world-class jujitsu ace and think the UFC guy is going to win the Bjj Contest just because he is a UFC champion and his name is TJ Dillashaw… I’m just giving you an example,,, there is a difference between a triathlete that swims and is the champion of Iron Man versus getting that same triathlete to swim against Michael Phellps....These are focalized competitors...There is a huge “sporting” difference
Exactly, it would be like expecting a Decathlete to compete in an individual event and beat the best in that event. Decathlete world best 100m 10.15, World Record 100m 9.58. It's like night and day.

The media stuff didn't come out until AFTER Paulie walked. And after he initiated negative talk with the press.

Back