Paulie Malignaggi: I will punish Conor!

I would expect a 2 time title holder to outbox a novice, even if hes washed. If it happens the fight will sell, I’m guessing atleast 2 million PPVs ,connor has legion of fans that will pay to see him fight anybody

I lol'd when the boxer smiled at Paulie after eating all those awful punches. After seeing that video Conor should knock this pillow fisted bum out!
Sorry to break it to you but in a boxing ring Connor is worse than him… If you think he’s that bad

He sounds surprisingly articulate in this interview, dafuq happened?

This is a new interview from few days ago. He is going off on Conor again.

Around 7:50

giphy.gif

Yep Conor is still balls deep in his head. He obviously got beat up.

He sounds surprisingly articulate in this interview, dafuq happened?
Paulie is a pretty articulate guy anyway. He's a good boxing commentator.

Guy had a chance to stick around the Floyd training camp and "punish" Conor in further sparring sessions. But, instead, decided to hop a train and get the hell out of there after the very first 12 rounder.

It's too bad Paulie didn't have the humility to say, "Hey, I was wrong about McGregor. He is a better boxer than I thought he would be. He's not a guy I can just come off the couch and keep up with. Could I destroy him if I was in condition? Of course. But he wasn't the bum I was accusing him of being. I wish him luck in his fight with Floyd but I'm not the guy he needs in his camp right now."
It was more than that that made him gtfo of there not just the 12 round sparring that he wasn't even expecting.

Watched the video, this guy is legitimately schitzo. He was great in Taxi Driver though.

that's one of my fave scenes in that movie, if i remember right from the commentary, there was an actor who was suppossed to do that but flaked so scorcese did it, that staccato speech and the laughter from an already half mad film director was perfect.

Paulie is a pretty articulate guy anyway. He's a good boxing commentator.

I didn't know that. In the few interviews I saw he sounded retarded and punch drunk.

Seano and Moz excluded, who tha fuck are the rest of you guys?!! Somebody mentions Conor in the Boxing thread and boom.....

giphy.gif

I didn't know that. In the few interviews I saw he sounded retarded and punch drunk.

He's sounds like he's gone beyond that. I'm convinced that he keeps a Conor "hair doll" in his desk drawer that he takes out and pokes pins into whenever he's having another one of his manic episodes.

He's sounds like he's gone beyond that. I'm convinced that he keeps a Conor "hair doll" in his desk drawer that he takes out and pokes pins into whenever he's having another one of his manic episodes.
<36><36>

Wow a guy who was a professional boxer says he can outbox a guy who isnt a professional boxer.

The only way connor us fighting him is in the cage and he will destroy him.

Shut up Paulie. No one cares. We know you got fucked over but who gives a shit

Guy had a chance to stick around the Floyd training camp and "punish" Conor in further sparring sessions. But, instead, decided to hop a train and get the hell out of there after the very first 12 rounder.

It's too bad Paulie didn't have the humility to say, "Hey, I was wrong about McGregor. He is a better boxer than I thought he would be. He's not a guy I can just come off the couch and keep up with. Could I destroy him if I was in condition? Of course. But he wasn't the bum I was accusing him of being. I wish him luck in his fight with Floyd but I'm not the guy he needs in his camp right now."
You literally just made all of that up.

Back