Paulie Malignaggi goes in on McGregor 'Cokehead with no power'

Paulie can say some outlandish things, but the guy has never been off about McGregor's fuckery.

Mayweather walked down Canelo and actively traded with him for large portions of that fight.

He didn't let himself get hit like he did against McGregor, but he was a lot of more aggressive and willing trade in that fight than he was against much less dangerous opponents.

My god, why oh why do people think the McGregor 'fight' was real?

Mayweather is LEVELS & LEVELS & LEVELS above Conor. Fuck me. This was just a business event where both brands where ensured to come out good. Mayweather got the stoppage that he should against a novice, and Conor landed more punches than pacquiao & others & could blame a lack of stamina, not skill, as a reason to why he lost. It was a perfect script.

Even Floyd, brittle hands & all, would KO McConor in one round if he wanted. Anyone who disagrees doesn't understand the gulf in levels between possibly the best boxer of his generation & some MMA guy who's best boxing credentials are school boy level.

Cmon man, wise up.

My god, why oh why do people think the McGregor 'fight' was real?

Mayweather is LEVELS & LEVELS & LEVELS above Conor. Fuck me. This was just a business event where both brands where ensured to come out good. Mayweather got the stoppage that he should against a novice, and Conor landed more punches than pacquiao & others & could blame a lack of stamina, not skill, as a reason to why he lost. It was a perfect script.

Even Floyd, brittle hands & all, would KO McConor in one round if he wanted. Anyone who disagrees doesn't understand the gulf in levels between possibly the best boxer of his generation & some MMA guy who's best boxing credentials are school boy level.

Cmon man, wise up.

Exactly. The biggest problem for Mayweather in that fight was carrying McGregor long enough to give people value for money.

Back