Paulie Malignaggi Discusses Sparring with Conor McGregor, Trash Talk Has black eye lil beat up

I told you who you can ask to confirm it ain't no bluff... boy.
That fool will bluff and produce no video like your bum self did. Change your fuckin name, the diaz bros keep it real, you tell lies and produce shit to back your lies up when your bluff is called. Youre a poser.

That fool will bluff and produce no video like your bum self did. Change your fuckin name, the diaz bros keep it real, you tell lies and produce shit to back your lies up when your bluff is called. Youre a poser.
Now, that's not very nice. Calling fine upstanding gentlemen like Sjb liars. What's the world coming to?

You dont have to you dumb fuck, a little patience goes a long way. Its within the first 12 minutes bitch. Use your brain and skim around the video... dumb fuck.

Lmao, you dissed yourself. What a dork you are. There's no full video, they are talking to the trash 2 minute clip you dumb ass. Ban Dorken is a fraud just like you are.

A couple of things I've learned from Conor fans on this subforum.

One - They have seen all the rounds of the Van Heerden sparring and (of course) McGregor put a schooling on Van Heerden. This is despite the entire footage of the spar never being released and in the clips we can see, McGregor looks terrible.

Two - All these guys have competed in MMA, kickboxing, wrestling and BJJ, which they testify are all hard. But they have then all waltzed into boxing gyms and been able to go straight into 15 rounds of hard sparring where they didn't get tired or sustain any damage because according to them, boxing is easy and not real fighting.

{<jordan}

No bluff my friend, you can ask @Sjb1888, he's seen it too.
Yep, I seen all 6 rounds, it was posted on the Gym's facebook page, and removed after a day or two, it was a back and forth sparring session, but Conor landed the far bigger shots throughout.

Last edited:
Yep, I seen all 6 rounds, it was posted on the Gym's website, and removed after a day or two, it was a back and forth sparring session, but Conor landed the far bigger shots throughout.
Was on their Facebook page, IIRC.

Watch the shit or shut your fuckin mouth bitch
I remember thinking it was cool to talk like you on the internet when I was 10 too....

You'll probably be as embarrassed as I am when you grow up....

He held on to Mosley for dear life...otherwise he was hittin the mat.

The man has been hit thousands of times in his career. That means the chance of him getting really hurt by a punch is like 1 in 10.000. And that doesn't even mean a KO.

Conor got tagged by a slower striker in Nate Diaz and got rocked.

You should lower your hopes on Mcgregor. He isn't going to win. It doesn't matter what Mosley did. Conor isn't Mosley. Conor is someone who doesn't know what it is like to be in a professional boxer bout. He is someone who has earned his fame as knock out artist by knocking out dudes that wouldn't make the top 200 in boxing. That's only impressive in an MMA context.

Mickey Garcia and Adrien Broner have a big upcoming fight. Here they are giving conflicting opinions on whether they believe Paulie. Adrien does Mickey doesnt.

There are fucking retards on here who claim that there were 12 rounds of sparring between Conor and Van Heerden.

This is a lie. I remember watching 6 rounds of sparring on Facebook and have never heard of this mythical "12 rounds of work" until now, so get the fuck out of here with that dumb shit.

In terms of the action, yes, Conor did have his moments and landed some good shots on Van Heerden.

Van Heerden though, seemed to control the session for the most part and overall he did better, as what expected.

If you think otherwise, that's cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back