Paulie Malignaggi Discusses Sparring with Conor McGregor, Trash Talk Has black eye lil beat up

I never claimed it's online. #CheckMate
You did dumb fuck, you cant and wont produce the 12 rounds of sparring you never did watch so shoot the fook up and take notes on august 26th. Fookin bum. Change your name, youre a disgrace to the diaz boys. You dont know shit about boxing and youre a fookin liar until you come up with that 12 rounds of sparring video. Bitch.

You did dumb fuck, you cant and wont produce the 12 rounds of sparring you never did watch so shoot the fook up and take notes on august 26th. Fookin bum. Change your name, youre a disgrace to the diaz boys. You dont know shit about boxing and youre a fookin liar until you come up with that 12 rounds of sparring video. Bitch.
Nope, I didn't. Reading comprehension hard for you buddy? Shouldn't have dropped out of middle school. LOL.

Nope, I didn't. Reading comprehension hard for you buddy? Shouldn't have dropped out of middle school. LOL.
Stop lying and post the video of the 12 rounds of sparring or shoot your bum mout.
Conor would despise a full of shit fan such as your self. You claimed to watch all 12 rounds now put up or shoot up.

Stop lying and post the video of the 12 rounds of sparring or shoot your bum mout.
Conor would despise a full of shit fan such as your self. You claimed to watch all 12 rounds now put up or shoot up.
How am I supposed to prove I've watched something ya goof <36>

How am I supposed to prove I've watched something ya goof <36>
Duh, by posting the video you watched. Conors dick is embedded so far into your skull you forgot how to function your brain. Now shoot your fookin mout you lying, piece of shit hanging from connies ball sack. You lost when you made claims and cant back them up. Produce the video or stop bluffing bum.

Duh, by posting the video you watched. Conors dick is embedded so far into your skull you forgot how to function your brain. Now shoot your fookin mout you lying, piece of shit hanging from connies ball sack. You lost when you made claims and cant back them up. Produce the video or stop bluffing bum.
It was taken down last year brah, only the fastest & most cunning had time to see it.

Steady on, mate. I've made a fool of you but that's no reason to become a clown. <13>
Youre a pure bluffing ass bitch who cant back up his words with evidence, you played yourself for a clown. Be quiet now kid, youve got no more room at the table for telling lies.

Back