Paulie Malignaggi Discusses Sparring with Conor McGregor, Trash Talk Has black eye lil beat up

Scotland_Skye_cliffs.jpg

plz

He looks like he wants to say" conor is better than we all thought, and put me on my ass a few times" but has to much pride.

Last edited:
That's a fat out of shape RETIRED Paulie coming in vs a guy who's in the best shape of his life lol.

LOL. Conor sparring with someone that has ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE WHATSOEVER at hurting ANYONE with a punch. Rumor has it that once, Paulie was actually trying to assault his ex girlfriend when she assumed he was giving her a face massage.

That's a fat out of shape RETIRED Paulie coming in vs a guy who's in the best shape of his life lol.

I heard he didnt get much sleep the night before and had a shitty breakfast too.

You can tell he had his fucking mind blown. Seriously haters, just stop and appreciate Conor. It doesn't matter if he loses to Floyd, the fucker is amazing regardless.

Not seeing a black eye. There is a little mark on his cheek but he looks clean. Doesn't seem like he took much damage.

As for what he said, he's staying neutral like a good sparring partner. Says Conor has a lot to work on. Addresses power but doesn't seem to have much of an opinion on it.

Doesn't seem too swayed one way or the other, so his opinion is probably the same as before. It seems like Conor is good but not where he needs to be.

Gotta wait until fight night to know for sure.

I would take anything McGregor or his team says about sparring with a grain of salt. But then again judging by your av you're a nut hugger.
Remember this?

[YT]

Has anyone actually posted the full un-edited session? Conor basically just posted his highlights and Van Heerdan posted his back.

Also that Van Heerdan session is greatly irrelevant. Conor was preparing for Nate using his MMA stance against a long southpaw.

He's not going to box Floyd like that.

Has anyone actually posted the full un-edited session? Conor basically just posted his highlights and Van Heerdan posted his back.
Yep, it was on Facebook last year, but got taken down. Conor clearly got the better of Chris.

I would take anything McGregor or his team says about sparring with a grain of salt. But then again judging by your av you're a nut hugger.
Remember this?

What a 1 minute clip posted by salty Chris? How about the 8 minutes of footage of conor wooping Chris on his channel? But you wanna pick and choose wich you upload here. And that was over a year and a half ago while Conor was preparing for an MMA fight. Casual.

What a 1 minute clip posted by salty Chris? How about the 8 minutes of footage of conor wooping Chris on his channel? But you wanna pick and choose wich you upload here. And that was over a year and a half ago while Conor was preparing for an MMA fight. Casual.
Lol you look at edited footage rather than a 2 min long unedited clip.
McGregor fan with a 2016 account calling me a casual?

when-you-forget-youre-retarded-marczucc-18003816.png

You can tell he had his fucking mind blown. Seriously haters, just stop and appreciate Conor. It doesn't matter if he loses to Floyd, the fucker is amazing regardless.

Not Amazing.
2017-06-23-21-27-03-.jpg
images-55.jpg
Amazing
2017-06-20-16-08-34-.jpg
2017-06-20-16-08-28-.jpg

Agree. Love him or hate him no one will duplicate what he is doing. He's a cult of personality and literally the only fighter who could cross over to boxing and pull in huge numbers vs Mayweather. Each generation has theirs. My father had Ali. My brother had Tyson. We have McGregor.

Lol you look at edited footage rather than a 2 min long unedited clip.
McGregor fan with a 2016 account calling me a casual?

when-you-forget-youre-retarded-marczucc-18003816.png
I'm calling you a casual because your simply acting like one. Yes conors is edited. But you can't edit something into it that didn't happen. It's his highlights from the sparring. You posted a 1:40 second clip, even though they whent like 8 rounds. Do you understand how retarded that is? Like I said casual. You won't get called one if you don't act like one.

Back