Paulie Malignaggi Destroys Conor McGregor's Coach Kavanagh "He's Worse Than Ronda Rousey's Coach"

Serious? He is the P4P best fighter in the world, only champ-champ in UFC history and just won more rounds boxing Mayweather than Manny fucking Paquiao. People are acting so hysterical over this - ITS FLOYD MAYWEATHER!

you are aware that floyd mayweather didn't actually box in that boxing match, err, boxing exhibition, right?

like, those weren't actual boxing rounds. there was nothing to win.

Paulie you are never going to get red panty night.

Oh please.

Conor did fucking better than Paulie would have probably, and it's not even his sport.

Conor's team almost have a cult like vibe to them. Very creepymotherfuckers.

"Conor kicked Paulie ass in sparring"

yeah,thats true,this is why they released their two sparring sessions right after the fight with floyd went over

I like Conor but his training partners are a complete joke imo... His top guy is Artem??? Really??? Gunnar is a solid journeyman I guess....

Oh please.

Conor did fucking better than Paulie would have probably, and it's not even his sport.
Floyd would have taken Paulie a little more serious. He knew Conor had no power and walked him down until he quit.

Floyd would have taken Paulie a little more serious. He knew Conor had no power and walked him down until he quit.

Had enough power to drop Paulie and dissuade Mayweather from really engaging the first several rounds.

He's not even a boxer dude. It's like LeBron gloating that he beat Tom Brady in a 1 on 1 game 45-31...lol

Paulie has already given up. He knows his only shot is the undercard:paulie vs Edmond

i don't mind Paulie calling out Conor's coaches and training partners. it's astounding how far Conor has brought SBG with his talent. SBG literally has no other top fighters. and John is so desperate to keep his cash cow he'll keep lying to his pupil.

his approach in the past is insane. he admitted to letting Conor do whatever, whenever he wanted because if it ain't broke right? he promotes a camp full of yes men all trying to promote their own brands.

He wasn't winning of course, but if you looked at everything in Connor's favor (as his corner probably should) I think you could easily make a case for a 4-4 or 5-3 fight going into the 9th without being too crazy.

The real story here is how far Edmund's fame has traveled. I kinda figured it was just more hardcore MMA fans / Sherdog types that knew how horrible of a coach he is. If even Paulie knows how bad he is, it is possible that it has achieved widespread common knowledge.
Nah.. Coaches should understand context. No one in their right mind could think Conor was winning. Well apart from his fans obviously. They don't count though.

They went 12 rounds and we have like 30 seconds of footage. You could take 30 seconds of floyd/conor and make conor look like he put a beating on Floyd.

I am not going to assume Conor beat Paulie for 12 rounds
Lol. I told you guys conor's fans are simple. They believe anything!

Conor got his ass whooped by Paulie at sparring. Otherwise full footage would been here already.

Back