Paulie DESTROYING McGregor on twitter!!! Conor is 0-2 this weekend

You know....

Someone said the same thing about Floyd....

<TrumpWrong1>

And yet Floyd has more than 3 times the knockouts Paulie does.

Paulie: Fights 44 - KO's 7. That is an absolutely atrocious finishing percentage. So once again, he's not putting Conor on a stretcher.

Won't be at all supprised if we see a boxing match between them.

He's not wrong.

Conor did talk shit for 6 months straight...getting all his fanboys in here straight drinking his kool aid, completely convinced that Floyd Mayweather was going to really get k.o'd

Did anyone really think he would KO Mayweather?

funny how Paulie was so complimentary as an analyst but on twitter he acts like a complete asshole trying to get a payday.

I wonder why Paulie was so nice when mcgregor saw him in person? He acted so professional. Now all of a sudden he's a tough guy again?
Do you really wonder why? I know nothing about Paulie, but it all seems pretty clear cut to me. In person and as an analyst he has no need to talk shit about McGregor. In a professional role he behaved professionally, and personally, he was nice to McGregor because he has nothing personal against him. But somewhere he needs an outlet to lay the lumber to him , because this is a fight Paulie would love.

I'm 6'2 240 pounds and have trained BJJ and boxing, I'd make you suck my dick if I wanted too you massive jackass, lmao

Aaaw shiit, we got a badass over here

Also: dat username
Most badassest of ze world.
You must be the toughest kid in school.

Aaaw shiit, we got a badass over here

Also: dat username
Most badassest of ze world.
You must be the toughest kid in school.
I was the toughest kid in middle school fo sho playa

Exactly. That's who he is now.

He is measured by Conor McGregor's existence. It's his greatest and most popular accomplishment.

Right, cause he was never a title holder who later became an hbo analyst/commentator. He's just some random guy the leprechaun chose to spar with. <45>

Last edited:
Right, cause was never a title holder who later became an hbo analyst/commentator. He's just some random guy the leprechaun chose to spar with. <45>

Yup.

Despite winning multiple titles in boxing, his most popular and biggest achievement is boxing with Conor one time.

Before Conor, he was famous for getting punked on youtube.

Conor changed his bum legacy.

Paulie sees the red panties vanishing in the distance. Paulie's 0-3 now with Mac.

Oh lord, shut up already Paulie. I was a legit drunk douche last night on here in celebration of Floyd's victory but the night is done. Time to move on. Paulie is just angry he got beaten down by an MMA fighter in his own game that went on to make more than he ever has.

4536892647_3c6e83b9ba.jpg

Back