Paulie DESTROYING McGregor on twitter!!! Conor is 0-2 this weekend

The people that thought Conor was going to knockout Floyd was the people who just started watching UFC because of Conor around 2014-2015. I like Conor and was rooting for him a lil more because I'm a hardcore mma fan and just a casual boxing fan, but I already knew it was going to be 50-0. Props to Conor tho, he won atleast 3-4 rounds and got paid a big fat fkin paycheck. Still a fan and will always be. Now, I want to see the whole 12 rounds of paulie vs Conor, both of their sparring sessions. I beleive paulie landed good shots on Conor and wasn't a "12 round beating" that Dana white said. Funny how people thought paulie got destroyed by Conor from a 30 sec video when they actually fought twice for 12 rounds. Lol

Is this dumbass's 15 minutes of fame up yet?

Sounds like that guy got the asskicking he deserved.

funny how Paulie was so complimentary as an analyst but on twitter he acts like a complete asshole trying to get a payday.

I wonder why Paulie was so nice when mcgregor saw him in person? He acted so professional. Now all of a sudden he's a tough guy again?

This guy still doesn't realize the only reason he is known in the mainstream now is because he is conor, and floyd's tool.

The people that thought Conor was going to knockout Floyd was the people who just started watching UFC because of Conor around 2014-2015. I like Conor and was rooting for him a lil more because I'm a hardcore mma fan and just a casual boxing fan, but I already knew it was going to be 50-0. Props to Conor tho, he won atleast 3-4 rounds and got paid a big fat fkin paycheck. Still a fan and will always be. Now, I want to see the whole 12 rounds of paulie vs Conor, both of their sparring sessions. I beleive paulie landed good shots on Conor and wasn't a "12 round beating" that Dana white said. Funny how people thought paulie got destroyed by Conor from a 30 sec video when they actually fought twice for 12 rounds. Lol
But... but Dana has never steered me wrong before!

mayweather-mcgregor.jpg

Paulie Bless.

Can't wait till they actually make Conor vs Paulie happen and Conor gets torched again.

He's not wrong.

Conor did talk shit for 6 months straight...getting all his fanboys in here straight drinking his kool aid, completely convinced that Floyd Mayweather was going to really get k.o'd

Oh my god, give it a rest. So many people trying to build their name up by using McGregor's name. Cringeworthy.

Pathetic Conor fans trying to make his humilitaing defeat look glorious somehow.
"But... but... but, he´s rich, you´re just jealous"
<18>

I've had poops more relevant than Paulie.

Paulie would make Connor his bitch worse than Floyd did. Conor should focus on MMA. He does not have the balls, heart and most of all the IQ to fight in boxing. What a game plan he had to throw punches for 4 rounds and hope to KO Floyd? Then slowly fade away lol.

Retards bought that shit up hahaha

funny how Paulie was so complimentary as an analyst but on twitter he acts like a complete asshole trying to get a payday.

I wonder why Paulie was so nice when mcgregor saw him in person? He acted so professional. Now all of a sudden he's a tough guy again?
Probably cause as an analyst, he's being paid which means he had to be professional about it and not bring his personal problems with mcgregor into it. Is it really that hard to figure out? Paulie most likely is going to work positions like that into his retirement as he has a good mind for the sport, so he's not going to jeopardize that to talk trash from his analyst position when he can do it with no professional consequences on twitter.

Back