Paulie Confronts McGregor

At this point im just concerned Paulie brings an AR to the event and tries to settle the score with Conor

I'm here for greatness, Floyd Money Mayweather

Not your little irish cuck

So you came on here to an MMA sub only to talk shit about the fighter your gay master is going to fight?

Lmfao. Can't wait for all these completely delusional children to fade away into the ether after this embarrassment is over.

Then they can setup mctap vs paulie & they'll all say Conor already beat him up, Conor by head clean off etc etc. then watch old washed up Paulie box him up and they all disappear forever and hang themselves

Paulie getting all worked up again is hilarious but you gotta admit he has balls.

Here is the reality of it. If Conor even just looks somewhat good against Mayweather, he doesn't have to win, just looks competent, then all the big names in boxing around that weight class are going to be calling out McGregor for a fight because they know he will sell it and make a huge payday for anyone he fights. Mark my words, if he looks decent against Floyd, the Canelo's of the world and many others will be talking mad shit to try to fight him and that includes Pauli.

Absolutely.

I think Malignaggi is the front runner if he was to box next - and obviously because of their beef - but in saying that, it's Malignaggi who seems to be trying to make things happen, while Conor is saying he 'whooped his ass' and that he likes him in a way. It doesn't mean it completely hoses down the chances that he'd box him, but we don't know if the UFC are going to let him box again while he's under contract with them and the only way I could see it happening is if fans show an interest in watching it - even if Conor goes in there and gets picked apart by Mayweather, but has some moments where he lands a shot or has Mayweather in trouble, I think it only goes downhill after that and a fight with Malignaggi wouldn't generate the same amount of money this fight with Mayweather will.

Personally I'm not really all that invested in watching him and Malignaggi box. But that means sweet fuck all.

Paulie has always been highly emotional and he loves to talk. When someone tries to punk him in a chickenshit fashion in a very public setting, it's hardly surprising that he reacts like he has. Also, I think he sees potential for a very significant payday with McGregor in boxing after this fight (I don't think it's that realistic, but if that big a payday is out there against someone he can clearly beat in boxing, chasing after it makes a lot of sense).

Yeah, well he's an Italian/American from New York, they don't seem the calmest of folk. He does punditry work over here a lot of the time as well and I sort of knew beforehand he's a bit of an emotionally charged type.

I'm with you; I'm not sure how much money a fight with them would generate and if it would be worth Conor and the UFCs time doing it - or even if the UFC would let Conor box again - this fight is only being made because of the huge potential for money made by both sides is too hard to turn down and not the narrative that the 'fans demanded it' But we'll see.

Conor was scared everybody knows they put Paulie out because they couldnt handle his power in sparring

Back