Paulie confronts Cortez.

that guy just keeps digging a deeper hole for himself

Joe Cortez laughed in Paulie's face and walked away

This would almost be sad if I wasn't laughing so hard

I LOVE IT. Paulie pulling some wwf attitude era stuff by confronting everyone hahahaha.

Last edited:
Someone needs to be with Paulie in his hotel room tonight.

Pauline is the biggest attention whore I ever seen, he is more sensitive and emotional than Ronda. What a dramatic wreck. He's trying to make this all about him.
Yeah, it totally looked like Paulie sought out that Seckbach guy amiright?

Paulie is another victim of Mcgregor. Aldo, Diaz,...etc. His left eye droops a little after the. Mcgregor sparring.

Pauline is the biggest attention whore I ever seen, he is more sensitive and emotional than Ronda. What a dramatic wreck. He's trying to make this all about him.

And if you're Paulie, is there a problem with that? Who da fuq in this business is not in for themselves? You surprised?

Looks like Paulie has completed his tour of liars, sellouts and whores. Well done!

god how did Ellie Seckbach get popular? only in the boxing world

god how did Ellie Seckbach get popular? only in the boxing world

It must be due to his deep understanding of the fight game and all the provocative, insightful and thoroughly stimulating questions he asks.

"Rodolfo, you were once ranked number 869 in your weight class by the WBA, so you are one of the greatest boxers to ever live. Everyone around the world loves you and thinks you are the greatest. Let me ask you: Conor McGregor is known for his powerful left hand. Do you think he will also punch with the right hand against Mayweather? A lot of boxers use both hands, right?"

Pauli Mozzarella is acting like a crazed ex-girlfriend. This is borderline stalking. What next.. turning up at Conor's house at 3am wearing lipstick and high heels? This is possibly the most shook I have ever seen a fighter, ever. This is beyond Aldo.

And to think that this Jersey shore spaghetti eating fool is going to be commentating the fight!

Back