Paulie confronts Cortez.

Lol...this fuckin guy. I cant believe I have to hear this bitch call the fight.

Pauline is the biggest attention whore I ever seen, he is more sensitive and emotional than Ronda. What a dramatic wreck. He's trying to make this all about him.

Kinda glad I'm going to watch this fight at a bar now so I don't have to hear his nonsense.

Usually I like to watch UFC cards at home because I might be the odd one out here, but its hard for me to watch fights without commentary.

It's honestly sad at this point

When Conor puts beatings on guys he concusses them so bad it fucks their head up. Aldo's whole "I never lost the belt" thing, now Paulie running around crying in Vegas after weeks of rambling.

Just wow

242f336153caf5eb6b395fb951d9dedc90bca58a30a75be001c0a9305062c111

Pauline is the biggest attention whore I ever seen, he is more sensitive and emotional than Ronda. What a dramatic wreck. He's trying to make this all about him.
i think he's extra mad that there's no mention of him in the conor mcgregor song.

729.gif

Says he won't reveal McGregors game plan but he already spilled his guts today: gonna try to switch stances land the left and tire him from the clinch by pulling down on his head. Then said he would either get disqualified or starched by Mayweather. I don't mind having him weigh in every 10 minutes to vent and make us laugh, but he is just going to str8 trash Conor and skew everyone's view of the fight that is watching. Just look at the UFC, how greatly Rogan influences folk's opinions. Now, people are gonna be so pissed with the commentary they won't be able to pay attention to the fight. He flat out said today Conor has no chance.

Hopefully McGregor gets him pulled.....or even May, as the fight will seem like a waste of money with Paulie calling it.

LOL Paulie's down to analyzing Joe's "laugh" and trying to interpret it to be in his favor. Delusional bum.

i think he's extra mad that there's no mention of him in the conor mcgregor song.

729.gif
Hahaha true. He will probably do a interview with the guy that did the song and make a drama about it :D

It's honestly sad at this point

When Conor puts beatings on guys he concusses them so bad it fucks their head up. Aldo's whole "I never lost the belt" thing, now Paulie running around crying in Vegas after weeks of rambling.

Just wow

Junior will be worse than Senior after Saturday.

In case y'all didn't hear, JONES POPPED FOR FUCKING ROIDS!!!!

Most Epic day in MMA history.

Jones might be gone forever this time. Wow. Conor's hand increases.

I can't even... so happy... *sniff*

<DCrying><mma1><36>
Funny that I knew he was still on something, as you can't juice your whole career then come off and not end up like dad bod Vitor. He had four tests in USADA and fucking flunked 3! The first was coke but he had 3 yr old girl t count and Victor Conte, the Gandalf of Roiding, was like "Dat bio juicin'!".

He has be juicing his whole career, DC was clean his whole career and now DC can never get revenge. Jones will be gone atleast 4 years, if not lifetime suspension, and DC is now 40, so it is shite.

Funny that I knew he was still on something, as you can't juice your whole career then come off and not end up like dad bod Vitor. He had four tests in USADA and fucking flunked 3! The first was coke but he had 3 yr old girl t count and Victor Conte, the Gandalf of Roiding, was like "Dat bio juicin'!".

He has be juicing his whole career, DC was clean his whole career and now DC can never get revenge. Jones will be gone atleast 4 years, if not lifetime suspension, and DC is now 40, so it is shite.
True, it's a tough break for DC, but as far as I'm concerned both wins are null and void.

Back