raw

raw

We already had this
ySKyASE.gif

tumblr_maipxydRnv1rgszodo1_500.gif

raw

Don't make us do this.
ezgif.com-optimize-5.gif

Hey Conor, go fight Ferg you pussy. You're not a boxer. Paulie's probably 190lbs right now with a mouthful of baked ziti, stop fucking around and go back to your own sport.

Boxing fans wouldn't buy it. Maybe his legions of fans and a fraction of the casuals would though?
Hardcore boxinf fans would buy it and mma fans,'casual mma fans, and hardcore mma fans would buy it to.

Dana has turned into Conor's bitch. He said he's done with boxing after the Mayweather fight. That was the deal.

But now he's in a situation where he has to keep Conor in a good mood, in order to get a UFC fight out of him from time to time.

I thought Dana White is smarter than that though...keep in mind that Conor has competed in ZERO fights for the UFC this year.
Dana shouldn't even talk to Al Haymon before the contract for Ferguson-McGregor is signed.

If Dana was the business man he always pretends to be, he'd meet up with Conor and tell him "Either you fight exclusively for the UFC or we part ways right here and now".
Lol, Dana white won't fuckin part ways with Conor.

I want to see it only if he fights tony first, and then Nate. Or he can fight paulie before facing Nate. Tony gotta be first tho.

If you actually read the article this is a complete none story.

McGregor doesn't confirm anything, Paulie just says Al Haymon has spoken with Dana white. That could be a lie to get people taking about this, or it could be discussions that are amounting to nothing.

Conor will fight Tony Ferguson next, he doesn't need Paulie at all. He's the draw, not Paulie, he would want this in the Octagon if it were going to happen.

Hardcore boxinf fans would buy it and mma fans,'casual mma fans, and hardcore mma fans would buy it to.

Nobody's paying 100$ to watch Paulie M. They won't even pay 5 $.

Now if it was GGG vs C. McGregor then yes .

Nobody's paying 100$ to watch Paulie M. They won't even pay 5 $.

Now if it was GGG vs C. McGregor then yes .
Paulie vs Conor won't be $100 tho lol. And Conor won't fight ggg and I no Dana wouldn't let him.

I would do it hell if it beats getting paid more than the UFC <GinJuice>

Connor could possibly win but I still don't know if I want to see it.
Yes plz! Think like that and bet on the fight. May Mac gave me some good money. Honestly Paulie wins decision via cardio. Shit might even stop him. I would put money on both

Don't turn this Sport into this
raw

raw

We already had this
ySKyASE.gif

tumblr_maipxydRnv1rgszodo1_500.gif

raw

Don't make us do this.
ezgif.com-optimize-5.gif

How is a professional boxing match somehow a pro wrestling match?

Only if John Kavannagh runs into the ring with a steel chair .....

But seriously it's only BS if it somehow impacts the title picture which it won't.

It would be anti social in my opinion to not want to see a fight that would bring a huge reality check to large numbers of people. Unless you only to talk to hardcore boxing and MMA fans ....

I would love to se this fight . The buildup and the fight would be really fun .

Paulie just keeping it out there hoping and praying conor bites. Most people have forgotten and don't give 2 shits about seeing Paulie or Conor in a boxing ring again

Back