Paulie and Conor crossing their twitter swords again

Some want to see the full 12 rounds but the damage on Paula’s face compared to the zero damage on Conor’s face tells the entire story.

People want to whine and say Paula wasn’t training and Conor didn’t get him at his best, well boo fucking hoo that’s his problem maybe he should stay in shape year round and if he was so much better than Conor he should have been able to toy with him just based on technique
Stay in shape year round?

He retired 4 months prior after getting body bagged by an unranked Sam Eggington why the fuck would he be in shape "year round" at that point?

It's like the pissing contest that never ends.

the best part is that one guy saying Conor > Cotto in boxing.

LOL, must be a braindead sherdogger.

Typical retarded mma-only fans telling Paulie Conor is a better boxer than Cotto lmfao

I hate these teenage tardasses

McNuthuggers are hilarious, this idiot really thinks Conor is way better than Cotto at boxing...

Read my mind LOL

Personally for me, Conor has done various things to make me not be a huge fan of his, but, I do think he’s a very good fighter. He wouldn’t lose to everyone the haters say he would and he wouldn’t beat the guys the nuthuggers say he would. But regardless, he is a good fighter.

It’s just amazing how there are so many morons out there that can spew just nonsense that it makes me hope he loses simply so those people leave this place. I thought it would happen with the Floyd fight, instead, they just moved the goal posts. From “He’s being KOd within 4 rounds guarantee!” To “he did great and overperformed and made it 10 rounds!” . It just goes to show, regardless of how or what he does, he will always have braindead fans around that make him less than likeable for myself.

Double edged sword cuz I’m tired of reading these threads/seeing nonsense, but I do enjoy watching him fight (which is rare nowadays obv)

McNuthuggers are hilarious, this idiot really thinks Conor is way better than Cotto at boxing...

They are the same people who were saying that Conor was one of the most dangerous punchers that Mayweather had ever faced. Look how that turned out.

<36>

By boxing standards Conor does not have the skills to outbox anyone, the stamina to outwork anyone or the power to knock anyone out.

I wish Conor was back in MMA. Not as a once-in-a-decade-huge-ppv, but as an active fighter. Sure, he would have a lot of trouble with some 155ers, but at least he'll have his chance to be the King of combat sports.

For real who is paulie? and is he going to be trained by Mick and Rocky?

Pauli has literally broken down step by step what happened.

He got flown in off the couch, he came to the gym expecting to do 4 rounds and he was told he was doing 12.

First few rounds he was getting into his groove and were competitive, then he proceeded to whoop his ass backwards for rounds 4 5 6 7 8 9 and 10 to which at that point he was exhausted (as he was out of shape totally) to which Conor won the last 2 rounds.

All the edited footage is from the last two rounds including the push.

Nothing cryptic about it.

Oh ok thanks for the clear up, I’ve never read that interview before, I’ve seen him tweet out stuff like what he recently said, and the whole ‘did you bring your balls’ thing when he ran into Conor during press was cryptic to me, like an inside thing between them two instead of right there in front of all the press saying I beat him 8 rounds he beat me 12

I did think for a second that Paulie was contracted not to say anything, I remember Conor’s manager Audi telling Paulie he broke the contract

One of those Twitter comments said he almost KOd Floyd and that Conor was better than Cotto....Wow
<Dylan>

I don't get what people are still salty/curious about this for. There's 36 minutes of sparring footage everyone wants to see because Conor doesn't look that great in it? Really? We have ten rounds against Floyd of Conor not looking great and getting TKO'd. Idky everyone wants to see him getting set up by Conor's team and still not get viciously KO'd. The point of the video/sparring demonstration in the first place was to show that Conor could hang with a real pro boxer. He could, he did, and everyone involved got paid. Except possibly Paulie, but he's a wang so no one really cares.

Conor still living off of the only success he's had in the boxing world.....and even that didnt even really happen. After the beating he took from Floyd, i dont blame him for trying to leech off of Paulie in order to look like he is a legit pro boxer.

Out of all of Conors victims Paulie has to be the most bitter. Dude hasn't been the same since getting his ass beat in sparring
Hahaha

Connor fans are so delusional, now with the impending Khabib beating they have been a bit quiet, but shit like this is always around the corner

No chance Connor even did ok against Paul in sparring, if his fight with Floyd is any indicator, boxing is clearly not his thing

And lol @ Connor is way better than Cotto

These are the type of people who have to remind themselves to breathe

Jesus, I hope the Cotto comment was trolling or I'm even more worried about the future of this planet.

LOL one of his fans thinks "conor almost ko floyd with an uppercut"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back