Paulie and Conor crossing their twitter swords again

Orrrrr maybe because Conor got his ass whooped in the sparring and that's the reason they won't release the full video? Stop making shit up and accept it.
Or maybe they are going to use it in the future?

How do you know? Your making shit up as well you goof.

You're not particularly bright are you. You seem a bit slow.

My guess is that Paulie made Conor look bad early, while fresh, then got tagged and bullied around in the last 3-4 rounds. What's hilarious about this is that Paulie, who probably weighs a skinnyfat 150, got ready for this by running for a week.

Paulie is right: this whole thing makes Conor look like a dishonest dick.

Plus Conor has form. He did the same with van Heerden by releasing a carefully edited snapshot of their spar to make it look like he put a beating on him when obviously that is not what happened at all. It's pretty low when people take the time to help you and you treat them like that. Conor is a rat.

Paulie dropping the truth bombs

I like him.

Everything he says about Conor is right he seems straight through Conor and his dweeb fans

My guess is that Paulie made Conor look bad early, while fresh, then got tagged and bullied around in the last 3-4 rounds. What's hilarious about this is that Paulie, who probably weighs a skinnyfat 150, got ready for this by running for a week.

Paulie is right: this whole thing makes Conor look like a dishonest dick.

Conor looks like a dishonest dick? Big news. I thought he's a well behaved dignified person who will never snort coke

Remember when Conor released all 12 rounds unedited?

Neither do I because he never did it. Anyone but his blind fanboys know they just took the good parts out of the 12 rounds, and there wasn't much footage shown.

What’s sad is that if Connor gets sinned by Khabib I guarantee that he’ll try for a fight with Paulie.

This was posted to try and create options after the Khabib fight.

LOL@anyone thinking Connor beats even an old washed Magg. MMA fans continue to exhibit why they are near wrestling fans in terms of intelligence

Paulie is just one of those dudes who can't ever let anything go, the messed up thing is he started all this by smack talking Conor before they even met.

Or maybe they are going to use it in the future?

How do you know? Your making shit up as well you goof.

You're not particularly bright are you. You seem a bit slow.
Conor fans were saying the only reason they won't release the full vid is because they don't want Floyd to see Conor's tactics.Seems like they jumped on another possibility.Keep coping.

It’s still hilarious how triggered Paulie gets. Sadly I think Paulie vs Conor in a ring is a strong possibility for his next fight after Khabib.

This guy is so butthurt about a fucking sparring session

Dude, get over it

Funny how the video cuts right when Cortez is about to call this 'knockdown' LOL

You sound delusional bro. Seek help.

gl2iapq.gif

Here is Conor "pushing" Nate btw.

Conor fans were saying the only reason they won't release the full vid is because they don't want Floyd to see Conor's tactics.Seems like they jumped on another possibility.Keep coping.
You can't generalise. Not all Conor fans are the same.

But that's common sense, you don't release sparring before the fight because you can see tendencies etc.

Either one of us could be right. I'm not denying that. I'm just saying my interpretation could be a possibility.

Cope with what? You really are a bit dim but don't worry it's ok.

Yeah Conor most certainly trashed Paulie for at least 3/4 of their sparring session or he wouldn’t be so damn salty.

Paulie seems to be a bit of a simpleton, easy to troll and embarrass, constantly swinging between triggered and desperate. I find him absolutely insufferable.

Having said that, Conor blatantly gets his team to cut footage in a way that shows him dominating opponents and thus promotes his aura of invincibility. Which makes perfect promotional sense by the way ... but exactly for that reason I think that if he had whole rounds of outstanding performances against Paulie they would have been shown a long time ago ...

Out of all of Conors victims Paulie has to be the most bitter. Dude hasn't been the same since getting his ass beat in sparring
He was basically retired when Conor sparred him lol.

Hes been damaged goods for years. Conor did nothing to him lol. You guys kill me.

You sound delusional bro. Seek help.

gl2iapq.gif

Here is Conor "pushing" Nate btw.

Come on, stop the desperate tap dancing and answer this simple question: why cut the referee's call when your goal is to prove that there was a KD?

Why won't Conor or Dana release the full video? It's very clear Conor got his ass whooped in the sparring.

Based on the replies in the thread, it doesn't seem clear enough.

Back