Two pillow punchers having a cat fight.

Release the full 12 rounds.

Until then shut the fuck up.

You mean Paulie is triggered again?

giphy.gif

AdventurousRadiantDeermouse-max-1mb.gif

Boing !

Last edited:
Paulie got more brain damage from Conor in one friendly sparring session than in his entire boxing career combined.

Out of all of Conors victims Paulie has to be the most bitter. Dude hasn't been the same since getting his ass beat in sparring

I’d love to think that if I was somewhat famous, I wouldn’t fight with people on twitter or Instgram

I’ll reserve my childish outbursts for Sherdog

You mean Paulie is triggered again?

Paulie is high strung and permanently triggered.

A more interesting question is: why won't Conor release the full sparring footage? I mean, if things really went down as he claims, it would be a lot more entertaing than a clip of him pushing Paulie to the ground.

I think that we all know the answer .

Why won't Conor or Dana release the full video? It's very clear Conor got his ass whooped in the sparring.

Why won't Conor or Dana release the full video? It's very clear Conor got his ass whooped in the sparring.

Very clear that Paulie got his ass beat by an MMA fighter and his ego couldn't handle it so he bailed

Paulie is high strung and permanently triggered.

A more interesting question is: why won't Conor release the full sparring footage? I mean, if things really went down as he claims, it would be a lot more entertaing than a clip of him pushing Paulie to the ground.

I think that we all know the answer .

We certainly do.

Conor is doing it out of respect for Paulie. The man is already humiliated, so there is no need to bury his dignity even further down to the ground by releasing even more footage of him getting beat up senselessly by Conor.

Gotta respect Conor. He is such a loving person.

BelatedDisloyalEagle-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
"McGregor’s tweet sent Malignaggi into one of his usual frenzies"

Hahaha!

Just this was enough for me to spit my coffee onto my monitor/cat's face.

Paulie is the kinda guy you can troll so easily, any little joke can set him off for days so you can just poke him once and sit back with your popcorn which is basically what Conor just did.

v9Mlqw.gif

Last edited:
Back