Pauli lays down the truth

m96jjd.jpg

Roy lays down the truth

Abel lays down the truth.

Your welcome

Miguel Cotto lays down the truth

Judges lay down the reality

Looks like he was working on the plumming, tbh, if you know what I mean (poop on his finger).

<{anton}><{anton}><{anton}><{anton}><{anton}><{anton}>

First fight was fucked up, but no problem with the rematch. Haters gonna hate

Miguel Cotto lays down the truth

LOL. this thread. love the ''laying the truth.''

but in reality Paulie always been a crybaby about scores. I'll pick Tyson and Foreman over Paulie's opinion anyday, both had Canelo winning.

Actually only 27% of Sherdog think Canelo won that fight. So that's 2:1 in favour of GGG.

You mean 3:1 right?

25% goes into 100% 4 times, not 3...

You mean 3:1 right?

25% goes into 100% 4 times, not 3...

The irony of paradoxical combat entertainment and reality. I don't understand the various UFC fighters that had GGG winning along with MMA fans who had GGG winning.

UFC, Ryzen, MMA etc.... defining wins and HURT BUSINESS come from power shots not jabs. Can you guys imagine if grappling and take downs were illegal in MMA? How does an MMA star win a fight with just jabs? Any of CAnelo's power shots with MMA gloves takes down MOST UFC fighters. Let's be real here FFS

Holly Holms rocked Ronda with straight right leads and crosses not a JAB.

The irony of paradoxical combat entertainment and reality. I don't understand the various UFC fighters that had GGG winning along with MMA fans who had GGG winning.

UFC, Ryzen, MMA etc.... defining wins and HURT BUSINESS come from power shots not jabs. Can you guys imagine if grappling and take downs were illegal in MMA? How does an MMA star win a fight with just jabs? Any of CAnelo's power shots with MMA gloves takes down MOST UFC fighters. Let's be real here FFS

WHAT'S THAT GOT TO DO WITH MY POST MAN!?

Got to love Paulie. He can be passionate at times, like anyone else, but he is super approachable and drops gems.

You guys are still crying about a 1 or 2 point fight that was so close that professional fighters and 99% of the public see a draw or a point either way.

Get over it, your unbeatable champion lost and next time GGG is going to lose worse because Canelo knows how to beat him at his own game and style and take his power shots, Canelo and his team have been waiting for him to grow into his middle weight body sense the Cotto fight and now he has.

GGG is a great fighter and champion, but it's Canelo"s time and he's still growing and getting better and GGG is knocking at retirements door and Canelo has his number.

Next it will be Canelo vs Charlo after Canelo beats GGG easier next year, then we can argue over Canelo actually losing to Charlo.

GGG lost fair and square just let it go and let's start talking about the Joshua fight this weekend.

This is true... you can win with jabs if you can make your opponent miss near every shot ala Floyd or Lara... if your opponent batters your face because you lack the defense to stay clean you dont win with the jab being the main component. After all the jab is known as the set up punch.

Pauli is punch drunk. He has that weird distant stare the Holyfield has. The guys that have it look like they have to shut out the world to put coherent sentences together. It is like talking with someone else that has a lot on their mind and are too polite to say they don't want to talk with anyone. Or like someone trying to do math in their head while talking. It is like an inability to multitask.
That's not a symptom of dementia pugilistica. That's an auditory condition that some people have, where they can't listen to more than one sound at a time. It's an ADD type of symptom, has nothing to do with being a former fighter.

Back