Pauli lays down the harsh truth to Conor: You Never Even Saw Floyd Mayweather's Skills

"Paulie to Floyd : Why didn't you cut off the ring on the early rounds ?

Floyd: I didn't want to finish him fast , I wanted him to suffer !"

<bball2>
<bball2>
<bball2>

Paulie likes to talk, and is clearly bias. Im not even a mcgregor fan but Paulie gives Conor no respect at all. Maybe the reason Floyd didnt look so good is because Conor was much better than anyone expected. Paulie is clearly butt hurt and his opinions really dont mean anything at this point
Why should he give conor respect? Conor showed him none. Then talked cash shit and got handled by a 40 yr old powerless technician, that threw the technical part out and walked him down. Conor sucks dick. "I AM BOXING" lmao please. And yeah, you're a hugger.

Seriously doubt that and shocked you'd describe that as truth. You're usually somewhat evidence based. I think the fact that we have a few edited seconds from a 36 minute match suggests that probably the full video does NOT show anything like that at all.

At any rate, Paulie is smart to talk and hopefully we can settle this in a boxing ring. Floyd is clearly out of Conor's league, even when old, unprepared, untrained and walking forward uncharacteristically and taking shots without the slightest concern.

But Paulie.... you guys are claiming Conor actually beat him. So I'd think you'd all want Paulie to keep talking to see that fight and get Conor another 30-40 million dollars if not more.

I don't even believe Conor can beat Paulie in a boxing match and even I want to see this. For those of you claiming he can beat Paulie, I'd think you'd want Paulie to keep talking until Conor takes that match and again displays his boxing genius to the MMA fans.

No?
Why do you need the full video when the little clip of the sparring session tells itself? If I go and spar say.. Lomachenko.. and it shows him knocking me down/ or out in say, the 9th or 10th round of us sparring, that's clarification in itself that I got my ass beat, regardless if I was getting the better of him in the first few rounds, I still got my ass beat. same with Paulina.. we do not know who was winning the sparring, well there shouldn't even be a "winner" I mean it's SPARRING for crying out loud lol, but we don't know if Paulina was getting the better of Conor and we don't know if Conor was getting the better of Paulina, but we do know that Conor knocked his ass down and Paulina was seeing stars. that's all the confirmation you need to know that Conor whooped that ass, EOD.

Why do you need the full video when the little clip of the sparring session tells itself? If I go and spar say.. Lomachenko.. and it shows him knocking me down/ or out in say, the 9th or 10th round of us sparring, that's clarification in itself that I got my ass beat, regardless if I was getting the better of him in the first few rounds, I still got my ass beat. same with Paulina.. we do not know who was winning the sparring, well there shouldn't even be a "winner" I mean it's SPARRING for crying out loud lol, but we don't know if Paulina was getting the better of Conor and we don't know if Conor was getting the better of Paulina, but we do know that Conor knocked his ass down and Paulina was seeing stars. that's all the confirmation you need to know that Conor whooped that ass, EOD.

{<jordan}

thanks god Van had his own team ... otherwise conor would have done the same shit he did against Paulie

latest

Why should he give conor respect? Conor showed him none. Then talked cash shit and got handled by a 40 yr old powerless technician, that threw the technical part out and walked him down. Conor sucks dick. "I AM BOXING" lmao please. And yeah, you're a hugger.

Its called selling a fight dude. Conor is in this for money and he gave his best against one of the greatest boxers of all time. He took the fight seriously and gave us all a good show. Saying Conor has no balls is just stupid, who else would step up to fight the greatest boxer of all time and put their reputation on the line like that.

Paulie is just mad Conor is everything he wishes he could have been. I dont hate Paulie either but its just funny how much Conor is in his head, and he cant get over it. I rooted against Conor in pretty much every fight he's ever had so calling me a hugger is funny, im just not irrational

Guess what Pauline Floyd didn't see Conor's skill set either. Or else he woulda been ko'd stiff by a head kick and woken up to his arm being mangled while being choked out at the same time

Since When can you head kick in Boxing?

I'd like someone clear this all up for me:

So floyd carrried conor in this fight and slacked off apparently.
What reason is there to do this?
Ppv buys? Nope the shits already been payed for by that point . Why does he need to make it competitive?
He's retiring anyway and is in it for the money only so who gives a fuck? To entertain the fans ? Since when has floyd gave a fuck about that .

Ppv buys? Nope the shits already been payed for by that point . Why does he need to make it competitive?
He's retiring anyway and is in it for the money only so who gives a fuck? To entertain the fans ? Since when has floyd gave a fuck about that .

Because Floyd dropped a very large bet on the overs (8.5 rounds). He made a boatload of cash by having the fight go longer than that.

- it was his last fight, so he enjoyed it more
- this was for the pac fight

as i know, on of the klitschkos brothers, also carried a few fighters in germany ... but im not 100% sure about this one

anyway ... truth hurts
Michaelscottfacepalm1.gif

Because now if they want to set up a rematch....all these fools can say Connor just needs to work on his cardio and he can beat Floyd...then they fork out even more money to watch the circus part 2.....

Here's the truth: Paulie got his shit pushed in by an MMA fighter.
its funny its almost like hes talking about all you grown men who love fighters like they are your father and dont know shit about what your talking about. and tell dana to release the full video.

shut the fuck up you beta geek.

The only thing Conor vs Mayweather proved to me was that an MMA fighter can hold their own for a few rounds against an elite boxer.

You can't say the same about a boxer going into MMA. The fight is literally over once it reaches the ground.

Now back to Conor and Mayweathers stand-up fight.. What it showed me is that the best defensive boxer of all time would have been butchered had Conor been allowed to use knees, elbows or kicks. He took his back and rabbit punched him so many times.

Imagine if the Referee didn't break it up during the 9th and just let it continue.

The only thing Conor vs Mayweather proved to me was that an MMA fighter can hold their own for a few rounds against an elite boxer.

You can't say the same about a boxer going into MMA. The fight is literally over once it reaches the ground.

Now back to Conor and Mayweathers stand-up fight.. What it showed me is that the best defensive boxer of all time would have been butchered had Conor been allowed to use knees, elbows or kicks. He took his back and rabbit punched him so many times.

Imagine if the Referee didn't break it up during the 9th and just let it continue.
if if if if, conor got beat up Get over it.

Back