Pauli lays down the harsh truth to Conor: You Never Even Saw Floyd Mayweather's Skills

Here's the truth: Paulie got his shit pushed in by an MMA fighter.
Seriously doubt that and shocked you'd describe that as truth. You're usually somewhat evidence based. I think the fact that we have a few edited seconds from a 36 minute match suggests that probably the full video does NOT show anything like that at all.

At any rate, Paulie is smart to talk and hopefully we can settle this in a boxing ring. Floyd is clearly out of Conor's league, even when old, unprepared, untrained and walking forward uncharacteristically and taking shots without the slightest concern.

But Paulie.... you guys are claiming Conor actually beat him. So I'd think you'd all want Paulie to keep talking to see that fight and get Conor another 30-40 million dollars if not more.

I don't even believe Conor can beat Paulie in a boxing match and even I want to see this. For those of you claiming he can beat Paulie, I'd think you'd want Paulie to keep talking until Conor takes that match and again displays his boxing genius to the MMA fans.

No?

Malignaggi is going in on the McGregor nut huggers hahaha. He's salty and butthurt but he's one hundred percent right.

Now point to the easy work!
I want these two to box. I'd love to see that.

Untitled.png
That was priceless paulie being bunded away like he was some irate fangirl

He was all
No u dont understand im a fighter too

And the cop was like
Yeah sure u are sir....move along

Conor should just invite him to fight a contender in the UFC and if he wins he's allowed a red panty night.

Conor's team never said they would release the full footage. In fact, the only person who has claimed tht the footage would be released is Paulie. What a clown lmao

Doesn't sound like a team who thinks they won the sparring, does it? One guy begging for the tapes to be released and one refusing to release them. Who won that sparring, I wonder??

and he woulda finished paulie inside 5
Would have done the same to conor if he wanted to as well. Notice how he didn't even really throw a punch for the first 3 rounds? He was carrying conor man.

paulie got slaughtered by conor lol id like to see him go 10 rounds with TBE
Wait, is this what Conor fans want now? Paulie got "slaughtered" by Conor (no evidence, just Conor's word on this) so instead of wanting to see a proper match between these two, so you could see Conor actually BEAT a boxer at boxing (as you claim he can do) you want to see Paulie fight Mayweather instead??

I feel dumb just trying to put this logic together. If you feel Conor slaughtered him, why not set up a match between these two so we can SEE this happen AND get them both 8 or 9 figure paydays??

yes he can, paulie was a good win for conor

When the full sparring comes out, please don't try and give Conor the moral win when you see his ass getting kicked.

LMAO "mma groupies" no wonder sherdog is butt hurt as fuck about Paulie.

Good listen, Pauli is right and a great commentator. He's very smart.

Where is the full sparring footage Conor's team would release after the fight by the way?

inb4 bitter nuthuggers.

Very good interview!

I didn't watch the video but just based on the title of the video, Paulie is right. Floyd's age showed, and on top of that, he just put on the earmuffs and walked Conor down. That's not how he normally fights and a lot of the success Conor had was due to Floyd fighting the way he did.

Lol at all the Paulie haters. He's definitely not wrong. Paulie is very knowledgable and is actually one of the best, if not, the best boxing commentators in the business.

Paulie likes to talk, and is clearly bias. Im not even a mcgregor fan but Paulie gives Conor no respect at all. Maybe the reason Floyd didnt look so good is because Conor was much better than anyone expected. Paulie is clearly butt hurt and his opinions really dont mean anything at this point

lol which part of that isn't true?

The only thing I said that isn't verifiable is the Paulie got his ass kicked in sparring, but there's enough evidence for any logical mind to come to that conclusion.

You don't know sh*t. Maybe he's talking because he feels like it. Maybe he's just being honest, or not: you DO NOT KNOW!

Just like you admitted to not knowing how the sparring went.

You are a demented Conor fan, but keep it up, you entertain us.

Seriously doubt that and shocked you'd describe that as truth. You're usually somewhat evidence based. I think the fact that we have a few edited seconds from a 36 minute match suggests that probably the full video does NOT show anything like that at all.

At any rate, Paulie is smart to talk and hopefully we can settle this in a boxing ring. Floyd is clearly out of Conor's league, even when old, unprepared, untrained and walking forward uncharacteristically and taking shots without the slightest concern.

But Paulie.... you guys are claiming Conor actually beat him. So I'd think you'd all want Paulie to keep talking to see that fight and get Conor another 30-40 million dollars if not more.

I don't even believe Conor can beat Paulie in a boxing match and even I want to see this. For those of you claiming he can beat Paulie, I'd think you'd want Paulie to keep talking until Conor takes that match and again displays his boxing genius to the MMA fans.

No?
get over the boxing!
we would like UFC belt defended a few times before we worry about boxing again
-/:)

Paulie likes to talk, and is clearly bias. Im not even a mcgregor fan but Paulie gives Conor no respect at all. Maybe the reason Floyd didnt look so good is because Conor was much better than anyone expected. Paulie is clearly butt hurt and his opinions really dont mean anything at this point

the expectation for most people was fucking low ... hell, my cousins boxing trainer thought he was a wrestler or bjj guy who never used his hands, thats why he said, he did well.
<Moves>

Would have done the same to conor if he wanted to as well. Notice how he didn't even really throw a punch for the first 3 rounds? He was carrying conor man.
its cute how emotionally invested you are

Back