Pauli lays down the harsh truth to Conor: You Never Even Saw Floyd Mayweather's Skills

Just stating facts.

Paulie got his ass kicked in sparring, got his pride hurt, has spent many hours being salty on Twitter and on interviews since.

He's trying to talk his way into a fight to get some of that Conor $$$ but it's not gonna happen.
Got his ass kicked in sparring? Based on a 15 second clip out of so many rounds of sparring? Lol,if he infact did kick his ass, they would have released the full sparring after the fight,but they didn't, so you already know Pauli kicked Conor's ass and made him quit lol.

dgbg.gif

He didn't even try to be honest..

we cant say how good floyd really is. he maybe could fight guys like canelo? we dont know ... at the end of the day only floyd knows whats best for him.
<Oku04>

as i know, he also was for the most of the time in strip-clubs or ate burgers

giphy.gif

Just stating facts.

Paulie got his ass kicked in sparring, got his pride hurt, has spent many hours being salty on Twitter and on interviews since.

He's trying to talk his way into a fight to get some of that Conor $$$ but it's not gonna happen.
{<jordan}

When this whole "McGregor is going to box" BS started, I said Malignaggi would be the only "top" boxer that he MAY be able to beat. After the fight, I'm convinced full camp Paulie would either outpoint him down the stretch or stop McGregor late (due to his weak baby-giraffe-legs cardio) and win.

Guess what Pauline Floyd didn't see Conor's skill set either. Or else he woulda been ko'd stiff by a head kick and woken up to his arm being mangled while being choked out at the same time

Guess what Pauline Floyd didn't see Conor's skill set either. Or else he woulda been ko'd stiff by a head kick and woken up to his arm being mangled while being choked out at the same time
Lol, insecure triggered mma fans always crack me up.

When this whole "McGregor is going to box" BS started, I said Malignaggi would be the only "top" boxer that he MAY be able to beat. After the fight, I'm convinced full camp Paulie would either outpoint him down the stretch or stop McGregor late (due to his weak baby-giraffe-legs cardio) and win.

Conor quits after gassing out.

Forgot about Paulie. Have they released the sparring video?

I mean the fight is over...

so you already know Pauli kicked Conor's ass and made him quit lol.

lol not even Paulie claimed that. All he did was make excuses about how he was out of shape, etc.

Paulie is the one who ran from training camp. If Paulie was that pissed at Conor, why not stay in camp and beat the shit out of Conor to get revenge? Why run away like a little bitch? Doesn't make any sense. Paulie was concussed and wanted out.

All we heard from Paulie was that it was a pushdown, not a knockdown, then they released the vid and it was a knockdown so we know Paulie doesn't have a great recollection of the events lol

A filthy casual like you wouldn't know obviously lmao.
Filthy casual?! LMAO!! hahahah I grew up in the sport of boxing and been around it since that very day I started, never heard of this guy until the incident with Conor happened. he's a no good shit bag that's just using Conor's name to boost himself up. hell, if no one else will and if I knew how to get in touch with Paulina, I'll go meet him and beat his ass. I'm so sick of hearing about this guy that just came outta nowhere thinking he knows his shit, HE DOESN'T KNOW SHIT! I'd whip his ass in boxing, or an all out street fight. he's a POS! okay rant over, I'm done.

lol which part of that isn't true?

The only thing I said that isn't verifiable is the Paulie got his ass kicked in sparring, but there's enough evidence for any logical mind to come to that conclusion.

Filthy casual?! LMAO!! hahahah I grew up in the sport of boxing and been around it since that very day I started, never heard of this guy until the incident with Conor happened. he's a no good shit bag that's just using Conor's name to boost himself up. hell, if no one else will and if I knew how to get in touch with Paulina, I'll go meet him and beat his ass. I'm so sick of hearing about this guy that just came outta nowhere thinking he knows his shit, HE DOESN'T KNOW SHIT! I'd whip his ass in boxing, or an all out street fight. he's a POS! okay rant over, I'm done.
<DontBelieve1>

LOL @ mcgregor fans talking about him like an 8 year old talks about their favourite wrestler. So true.

Back