Pauli lays down the harsh truth to Conor: You Never Even Saw Floyd Mayweather's Skills

Oh god, please shut the fuck up already.

Here's some more harsh truth: Conor made more money in one fight than Paulie did his entire career. <Lmaoo>

The guy irritates the fuck out of me. Not because of what he says but because his name is Italian yet he looks Pakistani.

Haha we all remember this scene

The whole thing was dumb from jump street and a whole lot of people made 2 rich people a whole lot richer (Not me).
Let's get back to defending that 155 title,please.
Bisping has ruined the middleweight division and Conor needs to defend

I didn't watch the video but just based on the title of the video, Paulie is right. Floyd's age showed, and on top of that, he just put on the earmuffs and walked Conor down. That's not how he normally fights and a lot of the success Conor had was due to Floyd fighting the way he did.

Lol at all the Paulie haters. He's definitely not wrong. Paulie is very knowledgable and is actually one of the best, if not, the best boxing commentators in the business.

Good listen, Pauli is right and a great commentator. He's very smart.

Where is the full sparring footage Conor's team would release after the fight by the way?

inb4 bitter nuthuggers.

We're still to this day talking about Paulina? who even is this guy?

Those are fighting words, loud and clear..and I actually believe Paulie here, Conor will give up if you can make him, we've all seen it. He needs to man up and fight this loudmouth if he's actually bout it, it's not like he won't get paid...imo anyway, most likely he just ignores it and never boxes again.

Here's some more harsh truth: Conor made more money in one fight than Paulie did his entire career. <Lmaoo>
What does that have to do with Pauli's statements? It's hilarious Conor fanboys bring up money like they get a part of it or something {<jordan}

Paulie talks sense, but most Sherdoggers won't even know what he's talking about.

Love at 5:56, the nonsense about "derp derp, composure".

What does that have to do with Pauli's statements? It's hilarious Conor fanboys bring up money like they get a part of it or something {<jordan}

Just stating facts.

Paulie got his ass kicked in sparring, got his pride hurt, has spent many hours being salty on Twitter and on interviews since.

He's trying to talk his way into a fight to get some of that Conor $$$ but it's not gonna happen.

tenor.gif

Brutal
Paulie to Floyd : Why didn't you cut off the ring on the early rounds ?

Floyd: I didn't want to finish him fast , I wanted him to suffer !

Brutal , I feel he set up Conor badly and truthful it's in bad taste ,

Shows Mayweathers character to want to make another man suffer , dude could've killed him if the ref didn't step in

I didn't watch the video but just based on the title of the video, Paulie is right. Floyd's age showed, and on top of that, he just put on the earmuffs and walked Conor down. That's not how he normally fights and a lot of the success Conor had was due to Floyd fighting the way he did.

Lol at all the Paulie haters. He's definitely not wrong. Paulie is very knowledgable and is actually one of the best, if not, the best boxing commentators in the business.
What success lol conor landed a grand total of maybe 3 significant punches all fight

Conor's team never said they would release the full footage. In fact, the only person who has claimed tht the footage would be released is Paulie. What a clown lmao
Pretty sure I remember Dana saying they would have no problem releasing the footage after the match.

Back