Paul Walker tribute car meet descends into chaos

the Honda crowd moved to GTI's, Audis, and M3's. There are so few pristine condition Japanese cars from that era that a clean Integra Type R sells for 45k now (way more than a BMW or domestic muscle of same vintage).

I miss when icy hot stuntaz used to rice out cobalts, eclipses, evos, wrxes and SRT4s. Civic ricers died out around the time of 05.

What exactly does everyone expect when a bunch of people, who were so into Fast & the Furious that they are “fans” of Paul Walker, get together? I mean, what kind of person really gets into those movies?

Ganging up on a man is absolute scumbag :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:ry cowardice.

Identify then and give them all 20 years each.

Guarantee the guard was just trying to do his job and wannabe alpha phagbros didnt like it

It so sad the good ones in hollywood have to die off. It seems like they are also the only ones to go early.
Such a waste when they finally accumulated huge wealth from the movie success.

I could not imagine a more fitting tribute to the character he was famous for.

What exactly does everyone expect when a bunch of people, who were so into Fast & the Furious that they are “fans” of Paul Walker, get together? I mean, what kind of person really gets into those movies?
A few chromosomes short of a jamboree

I am a Californian. I am definitely not into that shit, not is anyone else I know.
I hang out around old people at the Camaro club meet up. Much slower crowd lol.

he started dating his girlfriend when she was 16 and he was in his late 30's. Why is he idolized again?

early 30s, unless he lies about age.

He is a nice dude apparently, no one has anything bad to say about him. So what if he can pull young tale? Its ok for men to do each other in the poop shoot now. Its ok to have sex change now. We live in a new world. I think we can Paul a pass on this one. Especially if they did not consummate their relationship until legal age.

early 30s, unless he lies about age.

He is a nice dude apparently, no one has anything bad to say about him. So what if he can pull young tale? Its ok for men to do each other in the poop shoot now. Its ok to have sex change now. We live in a new world. I think we can Paul a pass on this one. Especially if they did not consummate their relationship until legal age.

Zero percent chance a blockbuster movie star is waiting 2 years to bang his girlfriend lmao

Zero percent chance a blockbuster movie star is waiting 2 years to bang his girlfriend lmao

I wouldnt call Walker that. All he had going was the F&F. Even Diesel got Groot going. Paul had nothing else. He certainly no A-lister.

Just saw on the news they are going to be cracking down on street racing in Orange County... Thank god.. I can hear those fuckers at 1am doing flybys by probably who knows where... It's usually Mustangs and Civics of course...

Teenagers trying to fit in somewhere.

Back