Paul Walker tribute car meet descends into chaos

I've seen the civic scene has died out quiet a bit from like 10-15 years ago, but still annoying to see those fucks acting like they drive a lambo.
the Honda crowd moved to GTI's, Audis, and M3's. There are so few pristine condition Japanese cars from that era that a clean Integra Type R sells for 45k now (way more than a BMW or domestic muscle of same vintage).

giphy.gif

Classy

I'll stick with my gas guzzling V8s. Although I've noticed in California 80 percent of the Camaros and Mustangs you see are V6s, which seems odd to me. Although a lot of Chargers and Challengers are V8s.
I couldn't buy a car with a V6 if I had the V8 option, I would feel like I'm cheating myself.

the Honda crowd moved to GTI's, Audis, and M3's. There are so few pristine condition Japanese cars from that era that a clean Integra Type R sells for 45k now (way more than a BMW or domestic muscle of same vintage).
They can afford GTIs, Audis and M3s?
<Dylan>

Met Paul in Hawaii on several occasions. Met him at a Christian bookstore. Another time at a gym where he recognized me and we struck up a conversation. Such a down to earth and personable individual. RIP

It so sad the good ones in hollywood have to die off. It seems like they are also the only ones to go early.

Unsure why he's so popular for this shit. Story would be different if the car he died speeding in had of mowed down some kids on the sidewalk en route to his death

Met Paul in Hawaii on several occasions. Met him at a Christian bookstore. Another time at a gym where he recognized me and we struck up a conversation. Such a down to earth and personable individual. RIP
I never heard anything bad about him.

What?

People who live this life are actually scumbags. Nope, I don't believe it.

It so sad the good ones in hollywood have to die off. It seems like they are also the only ones to go early.

Paul filmed the movie Hours here in New Orleans a year before he passed away. I could only watch it once because it's about Hurricane Katrina. Too painful. @MadSquabbles500

Unsure why he's so popular for this shit. Story would be different if the car he died speeding in had of mowed down some kids on the sidewalk en route to his death
Cause pretty people can get away with more stuff than us mere mortals.

he started dating his girlfriend when she was 16 and he was in his late 30's. Why is he idolized again?

not sure if random meets or stalking...

futurama-fry-not-sure-if.jpg

Back