Paul Schreiner 1/2 Guard *Disc #2 Review

DVD review guy

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Disc 2 review,
*Leg bundles, I can't find them anywhere. Not even MGinAction. Paul's series of techniques using the leg bundles can change your game. It will mine, or, the way I watch escapes from bottom half. The techniques make the bottom half an offensive position very fast. I've seen Marcelo using the bundle from time to time. Where the hell did Paul pick this up? Is it his move? Again, it doesn't matter if it's gi, or, no-gi.

Paul makes a point that the bundles are great against wrestler's, taking away their legs, perfect!
There's a leg bundle bermibolo. It all looks functional. Great details, to the point. Paul's instruction gives you the confidence to work the moves into your game.

The Leg Bundle upa is my favorite. I can't wait to try it on my son's (provided they let me.)

Paul's evolution of the game is amazing! Maybe Royce should stop by the academy and check out the "horrible modern jiu-jitsu." I'm sure one of the Blue belts there will show him how to defend the clock choke.

Now, the Jet eye mind trick! The main reason I purchased the dvd. I feel I have already gotten my money's worth. Now, the bonus!

Paul "The bottom arm is the organizer"
I'm a back steppin fool! Can't pass the guard, back step, wife yakking at me, back step! The solution to everything.

The first mention of grabbing the lapel is mentioned in the clip "Jet eye to leg drag." It's also feasible to pull of no-gi. For leg lockers the mind trick works for both, bottom and top.
*Jedi Mind Trick | Dave Camarillo Arm Lock. The first submission. I have a thing for BB / Teachers that understand the kinetic chain, and reference it . It makes me feel they've studied movement that relates to fitness, and, benefits their teaching and personal game. Paul mentioned " Proprioception" when holding the elbow. OK, I'm weird.

Do some research on the kinetic chain, I'm sure you will find it interesting as it applies to grappling.
The Jet eye mind back take #2 is trouble shooting. We also get a good refresher on seatbelt grip, back take from the s mount.

Jedi Mind Trick | Arm Push, "simple clean up movement" this two min clip is one of the best yet.

Jedi Mind Trick | Foot Lock Leg Drag, If your a leg locker this is a great clip for you. Even a novice will pull off the foot lock here.

Jedi Mind Trick / leg bundle, now it sets in how the two position work together. If you become proficient at both the mind trick and bundle you will invite the back step.

Mind trick vs knee cut, yes, I'm TIRED of writing while watching. BUY THE DAMN DVD or ON DEMAN! You desire it, what's another gift for your wife going to do for you?! OK, back to the move. Yes, you passed, NOPE! Like I note before you start to see where this is going. Mind trick or bundle, great options for you, not so the passer! Great clip

Enter from the half to reverse DLR, I'm not a RDLR fan/player. I was going to skip over, glad I didn't. The way Paul enters makes me think I could pull it off. Good discussion on hand fighting as well.

Jedi Mind Trick Vs Standing Opponent - Paul pulls Jedi mind trick......Yep! Beautiful clip.

The two reverse half techniques are for gi use. Both great moves to conclude the disc. Paul closes with a great explanation of how to work the moves into your game. Very well done.

I will honestly say this is in the top three dvd's I own. Out of a collection of, Two hundred ?

Disc 2 review,
*Leg bundles, I can't find them anywhere. Not even MGinAction. Paul's series of techniques using the leg bundles can change your game. It will mine, or, the way I watch escapes from bottom half. The techniques make the bottom half an offensive position very fast. I've seen Marcelo using the bundle from time to time. Where the hell did Paul pick this up? Is it his move? Again, it doesn't matter if it's gi, or, no-gi.

Paul makes a point that the bundles are great against wrestler's, taking away their legs, perfect!
There's a leg bundle bermibolo. It all looks functional. Great details, to the point. Paul's instruction gives you the confidence to work the moves into your game.

The Leg Bundle upa is my favorite. I can't wait to try it on my son's (provided they let me.)

Paul's evolution of the game is amazing! Maybe Royce should stop by the academy and check out the "horrible modern jiu-jitsu." I'm sure one of the Blue belts there will show him how to defend the clock choke.

Now, the Jet eye mind trick! The main reason I purchased the dvd. I feel I have already gotten my money's worth. Now, the bonus!

Paul "The bottom arm is the organizer"
I'm a back steppin fool! Can't pass the guard, back step, wife yakking at me, back step! The solution to everything.

The first mention of grabbing the lapel is mentioned in the clip "Jet eye to leg drag." It's also feasible to pull of no-gi. For leg lockers the mind trick works for both, bottom and top.
*Jedi Mind Trick | Dave Camarillo Arm Lock. The first submission. I have a thing for BB / Teachers that understand the kinetic chain, and reference it . It makes me feel they've studied movement that relates to fitness, and, benefits their teaching and personal game. Paul mentioned " Proprioception" when holding the elbow. OK, I'm weird.

Do some research on the kinetic chain, I'm sure you will find it interesting as it applies to grappling.
The Jet eye mind back take #2 is trouble shooting. We also get a good refresher on seatbelt grip, back take from the s mount.

Jedi Mind Trick | Arm Push, "simple clean up movement" this two min clip is one of the best yet.

Jedi Mind Trick | Foot Lock Leg Drag, If your a leg locker this is a great clip for you. Even a novice will pull off the foot lock here.

Jedi Mind Trick / leg bundle, now it sets in how the two position work together. If you become proficient at both the mind trick and bundle you will invite the back step.

Mind trick vs knee cut, yes, I'm TIRED of writing while watching. BUY THE DAMN DVD or ON DEMAN! You desire it, what's another gift for your wife going to do for you?! OK, back to the move. Yes, you passed, NOPE! Like I note before you start to see where this is going. Mind trick or bundle, great options for you, not so the passer! Great clip

Enter from the half to reverse DLR, I'm not a RDLR fan/player. I was going to skip over, glad I didn't. The way Paul enters makes me think I could pull it off. Good discussion on hand fighting as well.

Jedi Mind Trick Vs Standing Opponent - Paul pulls Jedi mind trick......Yep! Beautiful clip.

The two reverse half techniques are for gi use. Both great moves to conclude the disc. Paul closes with a great explanation of how to work the moves into your game. Very well done.

I will honestly say this is in the top three dvd's I own. Out of a collection of, Two hundred ?

You been smokin' that Mary Jane son?

images

But yeah, sounds good. I'll probably check it out. Can't avoid half guard, everyone needs a good one.

And digitsu is have a BF sale.

gonna purchase this.

This is the pass btw. All the hip position details are here, and yeah, they're clearly different than the standard instep clearing

Watching a video (several a couple of times) and taking notes for about two hour's was a b*tch!
When I was done I took a nap. My eye's & brain need a break. Maybe at 51, Dementia is setting in?

I'm almost "done" with it but it's pretty good

Back