Paul Felder vs Conor

Nobody can destroy Conor if he doesn't fight,better chance picking whiskey to destroy him at this point.

If I had a dollar for every "X figher would beat Conor" thread, I would own Apple and Disney.

Conor is currently the weakest male champion. A lot of LWs in the Top 50 have just as good of chance of beating him as he does of beating them.

first that would require Conor defending his belt or actually fight again period

I like watching Felder fight anyone. Dude is a stud and always brings it.

He has that "could beat anyone on any given night" feel to him, but he has also dropped a few so you never know. If he "puts it all together" I could see him taking a run at the top of the division.

I do wish he had a little more fight IQ though. It was impressive to beat Charles Olivera on the ground but fucking stupid. He has a tendency to fight guys at their strengths rather than taking the path of least resistance, which I could see causing him problems if he continues along with those tendencies.

Hella fun to watch though.

Felder by

paul-felder-danny-castillo-ufc-182.gif

Come on bro. I like Felder but no way.

He's really good on commentary.

I like Paul but he's way too slow and stiff.

Anyone who has some durability and conditioning has a chance to beat Conor

Felder is fun, but he isn't on that level, or on the level beneath it.

If I had a dollar for every "X figher would beat Conor" thread, I would own Apple and Disney.
No, you would have maybe a few hundred dollars. You could buy some apples, and some Disney movies.

No, you would have maybe a few hundred dollars. Maybe you could buy some apples, and some Disney movies.

Ì always viewed Felder as a lot bigger than Conor. Didn't consider that they in the same weight class.

Back