Paul Daley vs Tyron Woodley rematch now. Who you got?

Sorry, you must have a rogue finger that clicks on shit it dont like.
So who you got?
I clicked on it to post my reply, the one you quoted :p

and I already answered that question.

Wish I was a counselor and could address your concerns but I am not. This is an MMA forum. No boundaries.

Pick a winner like others can without a problem....or quit your bitchin lol
So you made a thread with the sole intention of trolling everyone who replies .... classy

Wish I was a counselor and could address your concerns but I am not. This is an MMA forum. No boundaries.

Pick a winner like others can without a problem....or quit your bitchin lol

your trying your best in your own way .. but now your just sucking on your own dik by bitching yourself

Woodley via boring ass humping like the first fight

Conor vs Floyd who did you pick? OR was that never gonna happen too. Dont call people goof balls. Its silly. Whats with all the "!!" points

shit show.. fans got duped into that garbage too .. I'm not here to make friends .. the "!!" are called exclamation points

shit show.. fans got duped into that garbage too .. I'm not here to make friends .. the "!!" are called exclamation points
I know. I just hope you arent really yelling over there. Its just a forum. Xanax can help trust me

I know. I just hope you arent really yelling over there. Its just a forum. Xanax can help trust me

with the joker avy, the make believe what if fights, the comments about yelling, counseling, and now Xanax ?

you better call your sponsor, and get in touch with your therapist

with the joker avy, the make believe what if fights, the comments about yelling, counseling, and now Xanax ?

you better call your sponsor, and get in touch with your therapist
Why? You are the one with the thread issue lol
Most people just go away, or have an open mind and answer the thread topic. You are like that guy who just goes in threads to correct spelling and grammar rather than participate in an MMA discussion. I don't judge. There is room for everyone.

Ive had many avatars. I been here since 2007. You were likely born then.

Back