Paul Daley vs Tyron Woodley rematch now. Who you got?

Not good match-making. Tyron is going to show too much respect to the left hook, and since he is too afraid to gas, he won't grapple. Daley will show too much respect to the T-Wood bomb, and since he can't grapple, he will be hesitant.

Very bad match-up.

AND Woodley is the same fighter? Last I seen Woodley hasnt fought anywhere like he did before becoming champion. Guy holds the record for throwing the less punches in a 5 round championship fight

Woodley has beaten:

Robbie Lawler
Stephen Thompson
Demian Maia
Kelvin Gastelum

in his last 4 out of 5 fights.

Daley gets absolutely murked by any of those 4.

No disrespect to Daley, I'm a big fan and I love watching his fights. But he's a gatekeeper. Woodley is tops in the division.

Id rather watch daley fight than t-wood. He brings extiment usually.

But it's the same story, if you can get him down you win. I'd have to think now wood would take him down. If wood decides to stand too long and get in the pocket Semtex sleeps him this time
agreed

I dont think anyone worries about it lol. Usually if one dont like a thread they just dont click on it lol?
They used to hand out yellow cards for it. I'm not bothered by it by any means, I just haven't been visiting the site as much and just noticed it.

Woodley has beaten:

Robbie Lawler
Stephen Thompson
Demian Maia
Kelvin Gastelum

No disrespect to Daley, I'm a big fan and I love watching his fights. But he's a gatekeeper. Woodley is tops in the division.
Nah. I disagree. I think Daley is better than you are giving him credit for.

I'd give dan hardey the same chance to beet woodley as Semtex if he were still fighting.

Think the fight would look about the same.

Daley is a fun fighter to watch but he'll never be a champ with his game in this day and age

They used to hand out yellow cards for it. I'm not bothered by it by any means, I just haven't been visiting the site as much and just noticed it.
well they dont hand out yellow cards obviously because its no longer a big deal lol Just pick a winner and call it a day

Woodley has beaten:

Robbie Lawler
Stephen Thompson
Demian Maia
Kelvin Gastelum

I disagree. Woodley has become too safe fighting since champ and Daley still pulls the trigger. Much more exciting and engaging. The fact Woodley beat those other guys and Daley hasnt means nothing. Daley hasnt fought them so cant really compare

Dana hates Paul Daley otherwise he would be in the UFC. The top of the WW division is Woodley Wonderboy and Lawler and Maia. Bellators top 5 would probably run through the UFC's top 5.
Dana wont be around forever and ownership has changed, Dana says things all the time he then goes back on. They have entire videos on Youtube of him saying shit he then goes back and allows/does lol

Just pick a winner and stop caring so much about technical things lol.

I’ll tell you who’d lose in that fight.. the fans.
Fuck Woodley, snooze fest race-baiting asshole.

I’ll tell you who’d lose in that fight.. the fans.
Fuck Woodley, snooze fest race-baiting asshole.
I would agree, and do AGREE Woodley is a boring fighter who fights to not lose rather than win.

However Daley does bring fireworks. Win or Lose his fights arent boring

What's with all these silly fantasy threads?

Woodley = UFC WW Champion
Daley = Bellator Whipping Boy :p

If Daley can or cant get in the UFC isnt the question lol

Fedor vs Cain threads were made all the time, didnt see many "Fedor isnt even in UFC" whiners...Besides Dana wont be around forever and there are new owners now so anything can happen.

might not be the question but it is true .. and Paul is already 35.. so when dana leaves that will put him at what age approx. ?

see how dumb this is to play fantasy touch butt ? that's exactly what fedor vs. cain was .. bunch of little dorks playing with their "what if's" .. this is a special community I know .. these types of communities support the like of Diaz III fights, and deny JJ cheated ..

Real contender fights is what people wanna see !! Real shit !!

T-Wood by injection marks in his belly.

What's with all these silly fantasy threads?

Woodley = UFC WW Champion
Daley = Bellator Whipping Boy :p
Sorry, you must have a rogue finger that clicks on shit it dont like.
So who you got?

might not be the question but it is true .. and Paul is already 35.. so when dana leaves that will put him at what age approx. ?

see how dumb this is to play fantasy touch butt ? that's exactly what fedor vs. cain was .. bunch of little dorks playing with their "what if's" .. this is a special community I know .. these types of communities support the like of Diaz III fights, and deny JJ cheated ..

Real contender fights is what people wanna see !! Real shit !!
Wish I was a counselor and could address your concerns but I am not. This is an MMA forum. No boundaries.

Pick a winner like others can without a problem....or quit your bitchin lol

Back