Paul Daley vs Tyron Woodley rematch now. Who you got?

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
2011 - Decision (Unanimous) was the result in their first fight in Strikeforce (Woodley)

However they both have improved since. Maybe more so Daley than Tyron. I was impressed with Daley's KO of Larkin. Also impressed with Pauls 40-15 record with 30 wins by way of knockout.

Who would you take in an octagon rematch?

btw: Both lost to Rory

Why is there so many Belator related threads in here today. Even the discussion thread was stickied.
I'm on mobile, so maybe I'm not seeing something. Isn't this the "UFC" subsection?

Dailey cant even get into UFC ... let alone be #1 contender for a title shot ..

you have to stop thinking stupidly about MMA and how fights should take place ..

contender fights and rankings are actually important .. focus on reality and actual good fights so we can actually see some !! talk about the real shit

you have to stop thinking stupidly about MMA and how fights should take place ..

contender fights and rankings are actually important .. focus on reality and actual good fights so we can actually see some !! talk about the real shit
Contender fights are stupid. I don't care about that. I wanna see fights

Daley knocks out Woodley if Wood decides to stand.

Why is there so many Belator related threads in here today. Even the discussion thread was stickied.
I'm on mobile, so maybe I'm not seeing something. Isn't this the "UFC" subsection?
I dont think anyone worries about it lol. Usually if one dont like a thread they just dont click on it lol?

Dana hates Paul Daley otherwise he would be in the UFC. The top of the WW division is Woodley Wonderboy and Lawler and Maia. Bellators top 5 would probably run through the UFC's top 5.

If Daley can or cant get in the UFC isnt the question lol

Fedor vs Cain threads were made all the time, didnt see many "Fedor isnt even in UFC" whiners...Besides Dana wont be around forever and there are new owners now so anything can happen.

Dana hates Paul Daley otherwise he would be in the UFC. The top of the WW division is Woodley Wonderboy and Lawler and Maia. Bellators top 5 would probably run through the UFC's top 5.

tom-delonge-wtf1.gif

Daley has improved since the Woodley fight?

Since that fight Daley's lost to:

Misaki
Yakolev
Lima
Rory

While beating Larkin and a bunch of scrubs.

He's the same fighter he's always been. Anyone who can take him down will beat him.

Woodley via GnP TKO 1st Round.

agreed. He is fairly new to this forum. I been here since 2007 not my first time people cant answer a thread question with an open mind and would rather bitch about technicalities lol

Daley has improved since the Woodley fight?

Since that fight Daley's lost to:

Misaki
Yakolev
Lima
Rory

While beating Larkin and a bunch of scrubs.

He's the same fighter he's always been. Anyone who can take him down will beat him.

Woodley via GnP TKO 1st Round.
AND Woodley is the same fighter? Woodley is lucky if he finishes anyone anymore. Last I seen Woodley hasnt fought anywhere like he did before becoming champion. Guy holds the record for throwing the less strikes in a 5 round championship fight

Last edited:
Id rather watch daley fight than t-wood. He brings extiment usually.

But it's the same story, if you can get him down you win. I'd have to think now wood would take him down. If wood decides to stand too long and get in the pocket Semtex sleeps him this time

Daley is the kind've guy that could beat a top 10 ww but lose to #500 if he's a good grappler.

Back