Paul Daley vs. Lorenz Larkin added to Bellator 183 on Sept. 23 in San Jose

That's hilarious, Larkin will chew Daley up with ease. He's several levels above Daley as a striker , athlete and an all around fighter.

Their respective fights with Lima dont say the same. Larkin'ss TDD is probably levels above Daley and he may be a better striker too but he has got problems with solid punchers before.

That's hilarious, Larkin will chew Daley up with ease. He's several levels above Daley as a striker , athlete and an all around fighter.
Daley Kickboxing record and MMA record suggests he has good stand up with great power. I am torn between who to pick because I am such a fan of both guys. But I am choosing to go with Daley for all the great memorable KOs he has provided over the years

Why are Daley n MVP not fighting wtf is this shit

Larkin is a much tougher match up than MVP, at least on paper. Plus Daley's last few fight have been very difficult, wouldn't say that he is ducking MVP.

Lol ur dumb... a dude who caves in a dudes skull with one knee is an easier fight then Larkin r u kidding me

Larkin is good but he just lost n MVP is still undefeated

Daley Kickboxing record and MMA record suggests he has good stand up with great power. I am torn between who to pick because I am such a fan of both guys. But I am choosing to go with Daley for all the great memorable KOs he has provided over the years

Fair enough, I didn't be to come off so condescending anyways. A lot of great strikers in Bellator's 170...Chidi, Koreshkov, Lima, Rory, Daley, MVP, Larkin. That's pretty nuts. Also excited to see how Storley and Joey Davis develop.

Lol ur dumb... a dude who caves in a dudes skull with one knee is an easier fight then Larkin r u kidding me

Larkin is good but he just lost n MVP is still undefeated

lol MVP didnt even get to bother Fernando Gonzalez. One official judge scored it a 30-27 loss for the undefeated Page

Fair enough, I didn't be to come off so condescending anyways. A lot of great strikers in Bellator's 170...Chidi, Koreshkov, Lima, Rory, Daley, MVP, Larkin. That's pretty nuts. Also excited to see how Storley and Joey Davis develop.
I love their WW division but I wish Andre Santos was put in more fights. Regardless as mentioned. A ton of great strikers.

lol MVP didnt even get to bother Fernando Gonzalez. One official judge scored it a 30-27 loss for the undefeated Page

Nothing happened that fight. MVP didn't do shit but Gonzalez didn't do shit either. Boring fight. Jon jones looked like shit vs OSP then looked amazing vs Cormier. Sometimes fighters have off nights it doesn't mean they suck lol. MVP is a way more dangerous fight then Larkin

Nothing happened that fight. MVP didn't do shit but Gonzalez didn't do shit either. Boring fight. Jon jones looked like shit vs OSP then looked amazing vs Cormier. Sometimes fighters have off nights it doesn't mean they suck lol. MVP is a way more dangerous fight then Larkin

You know Jon Jones circunstamces so dont be ridiculous. Anyways, no judge scored that fight a 30-27 win for OSP.
MVP couldnt land a single legit strike on Fernando Gonzalez in 15 minuts, went to the ground with Cyborg the first time they got in the clinch, had a close fight with Burrell...
He is very good as a freestyle kickboxer but his mma game still has biig holes. This is the reality, if you want to be a fanboy with excuses like "he had an off night" is on you, but Larkin is a more dangerous fight then Page at this point, period

If you actually watch his fights you will see that he got outstruck in a few MMA fights when he couldn't land his left hook and that against lesser strikers than Larkin.

You know Jon Jones circunstamces so dont be ridiculous. Anyways, no judge scored that fight a 30-27 win for OSP.
MVP couldnt land a single legit strike on Fernando Gonzalez in 15 minuts, went to the ground with Cyborg the first time they got in the clinch, had a close fight with Burrell...
He is very good as a freestyle kickboxer but his mma game still has biig holes. This is the reality, if you want to be a fanboy with excuses like "he had an off night" is on you, but Larkin is a more dangerous fight then Page at this point, period

He just lost, u sound like the fanboy lol

If you actually watch his fights you will see that he got outstruck in a few MMA fights when he couldn't land his left hook and that against lesser strikers than Larkin.
I have watched a fair bit of Paul Daley fights lol. And be that as it may because he was very dependant on that left hook. He still usually comes out with the W look at his record.

He just lost, u sound like the fanboy lol

If you dont get the difference between a copetitive fight with Douglas Lima and a shitty fight where nothing happens against Fernando Gonzalez the problem is on you

If you dont get the difference between a copetitive fight with Douglas Lima and a shitty fight where nothing happens against Fernando Gonzalez the problem is on you

U can't base a a whole fighter career on 1 fight dumbass ... especially when he's looked spectacular before that. I'm not an MVP fan at all I just appreciate seeing a good violent KO

Solid card. I had a feeling MVP was going to go missing.

Love this fight. Both guys have some sharp striking abilities and plenty of power. Feel like Daley should take this but honestly wouldn't be surprised if Larkin puts him down.

I have watched a fair bit of Paul Daley fights lol. And be that as it may because he was very dependant on that left hook. He still usually comes out with the W look at his record.

...against meh competition. What was Daley's last relevant win other than the Ward win?!

Jorge Masvidal, Martin Kampmann, Scott Smith, Jordan Radev are pretty good mentions as far as his MMA career goes, in Kickboxing I believe he is the only guy to ko Alexander Stetsurenko who won last years Kunlun Fight Grand Prix

U can't base a a whole fighter career on 1 fight dumbass ... especially when he's looked spectacular before that. I'm not an MVP fan at all I just appreciate seeing a good violent KO

Spectacular against who? Old journeyman Cyborg who still took him down the first time he got a hold of him. Didnt look so spectaculat against Burrell neither

I appreciate MVP's spectacular style, but to say he is a more dangerous fight than Larkin who has ton of experience in the elite, also at LHW and MW, is a whole different thing

Spectacular against who? Old journeyman Cyborg who still took him down the first time he got a hold of him. Didnt look so spectaculat against Burrell neither

I appreciate MVP's spectacular style, but to say he is a more dangerous fight than Larkin who has ton of experience in the elite, also at LHW and MW, is a whole different thing

R u larkin

Back