Paul Daley vs. Lorenz Larkin added to Bellator 183 on Sept. 23 in San Jose

I love this fight. Good job on making this matchup happen, Bellator!

Bellator cards start to look great.

a little confused, I thought Daley wasn't going to fight this year thats why they booked the MVP fight for next year and are having MVP box to stay active, did I miss something?
Daley refused to fight MVP. Official ducking.

I hope Larkin knocks the fuck out that asshole. Daley think he is the shit but I dont think he has a single top 10 win in his career. He is a fun to watch but he should accept his place as a journeyman.

BTW. This card is looking really good

Larkin is a much tougher match up than MVP, at least on paper. Plus Daley's last few fight have been very difficult, wouldn't say that he is ducking MVP.
if MVP is the easier fight, tgen why doesnt he take the MVP fight then? its the bigger money fight especially if they did it in England like they planned. But, maybe they dont get a cut of the gate anyway so it might not make a difference.

Fun fight, I'm in. Gotta back Larkin.

if MVP is the easier fight, tgen why doesnt he take the MVP fight then? its the bigger money fight especially if they did it in England like they planned. But, maybe they dont get a cut of the gate anyway so it might not make a difference.

Guessing in Daley's eyes, MVP is big risk, little reward.

I hope they don't give Bendo a title shot with a win over Patricky

Wow, this is awesome news! Bellator feels more and more like Strikeforce used to be. Good job Coker!

You are now the Bellator matchmaker... Who do you have Pico fight? Go...
He fights one of us, but seriously probably a guy making his pro debut is what I'll expect or a nice 1-0 regional guy.

Larkin will easily win. Daley hasn't gotten better in years. Not only is his TDD not much imrpoved but his striking hasn't improved either and he is a bit one dimensional with his left hook there is a reason he even lost some MMA fights on the feet in recent years against worse strikers than Larkin

Great fight I love it..... Larkin is more skilled but daley has power and explosiveness

do they hate this kid? 1st rd sub for Goiti
Piccolotti is solid. I'd actually argue that the is more well rounded than Yamauchi. Adam trains at AKA, so he has a very solid team. He has some very good bjj, and striking is coming along great. Go back and watch some of his fights with ray wood, and Brandon girtz. Shows a well rounded game.

This fight should be very good. I like it a lot. I like both fighters, so idk who to root for

This card is great thus far. I gor Daley winning this by KO personally

That's hilarious, Larkin will chew Daley up with ease. He's several levels above Daley as a striker , athlete and an all around fighter.

Awesome fight. War Daley!

Back