Paul Daley Fed Up WIth Bellator, Wants Out After Contract Is Up

Good luck not making a living for 18 more months. Instead of being jealous of the company backing mvp. Stfu and get paid

Well Paul, i think you know the cheat code to get out of a contract lol.

Daley would be on UFC main cards right away. They have 40 of them per year. Jessy Rose Clark or whatever has two main card appearances in 3 months (bumped for to her second co main after Belfort-Hall fell off).

He would be facing guys like Lawler, Perry, Brown, Condit, Tim Means, Jordan Mein, Yancy, Jouban, Alves, Brazilian Cowboy types right away in Co Main event slots. I would watch all those fights and they are better than most of the main card match ups.
Good points, but I stand by mine.

This is all speculation of course, but I do think he would be a mid card fighter in the ufc’s Smaller events and would get a more prominent spot for U.K. events. That is considering he wins most of his fights.

With Bellator, he is 2-2 in his last four and has Mained or co mained most of his fight. The only time I can think of where he didn’t co main was when he was on one of Bellators biggest cards (Tito vs Chael) still not a bad gig.

I’m sure there are things going on behind the scenes because idk how he could complain about any of that. He fought Ward in January of last year, then he fought MacDonald mid last year, then Larkin a couple months after that. Bellator should be getting mad shit thrown their way for shelving fighters, but they seem to be treating Daley great.

Hope more info comes out.

I am faiiiiiiirly certain that he has been offered Russian/Chechen money and he'd be mad not to take it. He still looks fit and as dangerous as ever but time will be against him soon (most likely). 2-3 years and he should be winding down. Needs that pension.

I would love if he went to the UFC lot of fun match ups. I mean he has faced Larkin, Lima, Rory. Faces Andrey and he has pretty much hit all the big ones but MVP.

If Bellator is icing him, which a lot of guys seem to be complaining about. One thing that is good about UFC's schedule is you can always get scraps.

He wouldn't be a title contender but fights with Perry,Masvidal,Alvez, and Brown would all be fun.

He might be overplaying his hand here. I know 80-90% of people are picking Rory Mac, but in the event Lima wins, he'd have a much stronger case for a rematch. Rory choked Semtex out last time they fought 6 months ago, while Lima only got a UD (30-27 or not) back in 2016.

If Lima was to pull out the victory, he'd probably be on the short list of possible money-making contenders, or just one win away, while with Rory he would have to do something pretty surprising to make up for recent history.

Big Fish, small pond and all that, but the problem is that Rory is a bigger fish at the moment. So the title probably is not within his immediate grasp if Rory wins, but he should be trying to negotiate for those money fights, recent UFC signings for example.

Would like to see him in Rizin in a tournament
bf7eff2b0ae7b7e83011ba6fee8884a2.gif

Back