Paul Craig on submission win over Magomed Ankalaev (vid)

The guy he tapped is gonna be kicking himself over this for a long time.. just had to hold out one more second and the ref would've broken it up, he had to have heard the 10 second clapper so why even keep engaging in his guard when he's already won the fight at that point?

Paul Craig pulled off a hail mary beautiful sub and it was probably the most exciting part of the fight, yet he still gets no credit

i don't believe this to be a fluke whatsoever but thats me

One of the craziest and unlikeliest of comebacks you will ever see.

That's why this sport is incredible.

Gotta give him props he didn't quit and kept trying to the death. Huge win for him, too.

i don't believe this to be a fluke whatsoever but thats me
Lol you are delusional if you don’t

One guy choked, he wasn’t going out in 1 second, he was going to be fine and win the decision, but he panicked, and tapped

That my friend is a fluke, if you throw something up that isn’t actually fight ending since the fight is just about to end but your opponent decides to tap anyway, that my friend, is a fluke

How many times have we see fighters in tight subs wait for the bell ? Many many many times

Crazy how in the same night there were two finishes, a submission and a TKO, with only 1 second left
Funny enough the TKO was a joke

Dude is trying to move and defend himself and ref is yelling “do something !!!” He even looked up at the ref as he’s hand fighting to be like “I’m doing something, wtf are you on”

And then he calls the fight between a punch and the bell

So cheap, nothing happened between that punch and the bell, his job is to stop unnecessary damage

I guess they wanted the local boy to get the finish

Back