Paul Buentello Got Ko'd in Russia

Not a surprise against Goltsov. That dude is probably the best prospect at HW in the sport. There's a couple wrestlers I could see an argument ahead of him but he's 25 years old and a huge finisher and is already beating names with regularity.

Holy hell goltsov vs buentello and i didnt even really hear about it? Crazy goltsov is such a beast

Wow, that's a really nice combo there. The announcers said he's pulled this off before in other fights as well?

That was an impressive knockout.

Damn. That was a clean move. At least it wasn't some old guy getting ko'd by a jab or something. Hard to see but i think you get knocked out from that at any point in your career.

Sweet headkick KO. Brutal but that's how the fight game goes, young lions gotta build their rep off the faded names. I hope Paul doesn't go full Monson over there though.

UFC or Bellator should try to sign Goltsov. He would be a great young addition to the UFC roster.

Dang, it's been awhile since Paul was put out like that. I'd say that I hope he doesn't stay in the game too long, but that point has probably already passed.

Not a surprise against Goltsov. That dude is probably the best prospect at HW in the sport. There's a couple wrestlers I could see an argument ahead of him but he's 25 years old and a huge finisher and is already beating names with regularity.
Yeah, the guy is good. Can't wait to see how he develops. Definitely bitter sweet for me, I love watching Paul fight.

Damn Paul is still banging

UFC or Bellator should try to sign Goltsov. He would be a great young addition to the UFC roster.

IIRC UFC made him an offer but he said he wasn't enough money and then signed with ACB thinking if he could win the belt here, UFC will offer more money next time

I had to watch twice to realise the announcer was speaking some obscure effort in English at the end.

Back