Patricky Pitbull now fights Roger Huerta at Bellator 205

Really hope Huerta wins.

He is a shell of his former self though

Damn Bendo and now Pitbull Huerta is really going for one last run

Oh God thats a terrible fight. Huerta gets slept in one.

Coker loves putting fighters coming off a loss against fighters coming off of wins. One foot forward for Bellator and one foot always going backwards with Coker's Bellator

I'm sure not many guys are eager to take on a pitbull bros on short notice. Huerta is a decent name but he is a desdman.

It wasn’t too long ago people were saying Patricky was washed up.

It wasn’t too long ago people were saying Patricky was washed up.

I think that was the sentiment around 5-6 years ago. He definitely had a stagnation period were he was either gun shy and/or showed low fighter IQ. I think overall the Pitbull brothers gym has improved greatly and it really shows with Patricky. Patricky was one of the few fighters that made me an instant fan of Bellator. Something in me wants to see him fight Chandler again, get the KO and get the belt.

Sucks that Roger is leaving such a stain on his career getting smashed. In his prime he was a fucking beast with no quit.

Oh well. Such is life as a fighter I guess.

Such a bad time to be an mma fighter for Huerta, Patricky will Kill him.

I'm thinking Roger gets beheaded, but this is the perfect fight for Patricky to revert back into his underachieving ways.

Man I hope huerta wins this. He won't but I'm still hopeful.

Patrickys on the best run of his career and has seemingly hit his prime but unfortunately those losses to Chandler will stain any potential title fight hes trying for. If Chandler doesn't resign with em though, Patricky will probably end up as champ .

Damn, Heurta has the potential and the skill if he comes with the right mindset. He was getting some momentum before the guillotine vs Benson and looked good in his fight before that. Will be painful to watch him get beaten badly again.

This is such a squash match it's not even funny. Heurta has been shot for a long time and has no business fighting Pitbull.

Back