Patricky Pitbull in the UFC LW division

Pitbull vs Alvarez 2 would be cool.

I don't think he gets past the initial round of drug testing, to be honest. If he does I expect he has results like Wandy coming from Pride.

Would love to see him in the UFC but I get the feeling he'd be a little undersized for the division. Could be wrong but compare him to a guy like Ferguson.

Doesn't stand a chance in UFC.

Barely top 15 imo

Pit bull would be put down against top ten.

I remember years ago seeing very similar replies about Strikeforce fighters. They would never beat any of the UFC's top 10 fighters. They are all bums they would be bottom of all divisions. Today Strikeforce fighters have won championships and take up most of every divisions top 5 spots. So many people back during the days of Strikeforce were completely clueless and brainwashed by the UFC hype machine and it continues today with those that believe Bellator fighters are bottom dwellers.

Patrick is a mid level guy, he wouldn't make much of a dent. I think he would do a bit better than Marcin Held is currently but he wouldn't do much. Thomson and Bendo are washed fighters.

He has vicious power and good TDD. I think he hangs in there pretty fine.

The thing with LW is that there is not much difference between the top 3 and the lower part of the top 10. Take Chiesa and Nate (two overachievers) and the rest of the guys are pretty even.

Patricky top 10
Patricio top 5

PITBOO BROTHERS A FO REAL!

Not top fifteen. He has a fairly pedestrian Bellator record at 11-7.

He lost to Anderson twice. I mean Derek Anderson isnt a can, but he's not exactly world class either.

He was also annhilated by Chandler when he fought for the belt last. Beat shot versions of Bendo and Thomson.

I remember years ago seeing very similar replies about Strikeforce fighters. They would never beat any of the UFC's top 10 fighters. They are all bums they would be bottom of all divisions. Today Strikeforce fighters have won championships and take up most of every divisions top 5 spots. So many people back during the days of Strikeforce were completely clueless and brainwashed by the UFC hype machine and it continues today with those that believe Bellator fighters are bottom dwellers.

The best of the best PRIDE and Strikeforce guys did very well.

Pitbull isnt much more than a gatekeeper in Bellator. He would not make a splash at all. Who do you think in the top 15 he could beat?

Back