Patricky Pitbull in the UFC LW division

VanMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He's currently 4-1 in his last 5 in Bellator. Those 4 wins have all come against former UFC lightweights. He also recently got wins over Josh Thomson and Benson Henderson.

I think he could crack the top 15 and possibly be fringe top 10. His striking is some if the best in the division. Thoughts?

Would love to see him in the UFC but I get the feeling he'd be a little undersized for the division. Could be wrong but compare him to a guy like Ferguson.

While Benson didn't have a great performance he still won, judges are hilarious. He beat a way over the hill Thomson and rest are bums. Doesn't stand a chance in UFC.

While Benson didn't have a great performance he still won, judges are hilarious. He beat a way over the hill Thomson and rest are bums. Doesn't stand a chance in UFC.
Lol no he didn't, clear 30-27 for Pitbull unless you're a patriot yankee who never give credit for foreigner fighters.

$

I didn't watch the Bendo\Friere fight but I am guessing Bendo did alot of bouncing around, his hair was everywhere, he attempted a lot of takedowns which were mostly stuffed, and ate a lot of shots. Then his fans cried robbery when he lost a decision.

I didn't watch the Bendo\Friere fight but I am guessing Bendo did alot of bouncing around, his hair was everywhere, he attempted a lot of takedowns which were mostly stuffed, and ate a lot of shots. Then his fans cried robbery when he lost a decision.
Actually all of them were defended. Bendo tried some takedowns for almost 10 minutes and got 0, he was totally outlanded on the feet and went down one time, that's ridiculous bro.

Patricky is one of my favorite fighters on the Bellator roster. That KO he scored on Randy Coutoure's son was brutal!

Would love to see him in the UFC but I get the feeling he'd be a little undersized for the division. Could be wrong but compare him to a guy like Ferguson.

I've always thought both Pitbull brothers could afford to drop a weight class if it came down to it but Patricio is arguably a top 5 Featherweight and Patrucky seems to be hitting his stride so would be pointless right now imo.

A lof of great matchups for him in the UFC, and still some for him in Bellator. However he is not becoming champ in other company.

Pit bull would be put down against top ten.

He's currently 4-1 in his last 5
Doctoring his record like that to make it better suit your argument only works to undermine whatever point you're trying to make.

I could see Patricky KOing a few guys in the Ufc top10, I don't see him getting in the top 5 though.
Patricio I think could hang in the UFC top5 for awhile.

Back