Patricky Freire vs. Goiti Yamauchi Bellator 205 in Boise

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Bellator’s first event in Idaho has its latest fight addition in the lightweight division.

Patricky Freire (19-8 MMA, 12-7 BMMA) will take on Goiti Yamauchi(22-4 MMA, 8-3 BMMA) at Bellator 205. A promotion official today revealed the fight booking to MMAjunkie.

Pat Curran vs AJ McKee
Lovato Jr. vs Salter
and now Pitbull vs Yamauchi
not bad at all. hope no one pulls out.

One of the best LW fights they could make

Damn, good fight. I think Yamauchi could pull it off, but Freire could get a tko win.

Good fight

Yama won’t be able to to take pitbull down. He won’t be able to outstrike him.

I got pitbull

Number 1 contender fight assuming Chandler resigns with Bellator and fights Primus.

Good fight but man that div needs some fresh blood in it badly.

Number 1 contender fight assuming Chandler resigns with Bellator and fights Primus.

Good fight but man that div needs some fresh blood in it badly.
Yeah need find a prospect like Gregor Gillespie or sign another Benson Henderson level fighter

Patricky gets this finished with his hands

Where is Primus? Wow talk about a part time fighter. Dude is a joke. Wins the belt on a fluke and you never heard from him again. Coker probably regrets nothing more than Primus getting that belt.

Where is Primus? Wow talk about a part time fighter. Dude is a joke. Wins the belt on a fluke and you never heard from him again. Coker probably regrets nothing more than Primus getting that belt.

Since they arent doing Primus-Pitbull they have to be setting up Primus-Chandler. I'm sure Chandler doesn't really care about the fight anymore but at least we will get resolution

Since they arent doing Primus-Pitbull they have to be setting up Primus-Chandler. I'm sure Chandler doesn't really care about the fight anymore but at least we will get resolution

Chandler has to resign with them first. I think he will cause he's a guy Bellator has been behind and built up but he'd be a fool to not take this into complete free agency and see what UFC offers.

If he stays the rematch has to be made.

He fights once a year, think he's only had 2 fights in 1 year his entire career. He's the last guy an org would want as their champ. You make the fights and whoever wins you move on with but Bellator 100% wanted Chandler to win and if he stays and they make the rematch they will be praying he wins back the belt.

Back