.Patrick Cummins will be the new LHW champion.

giphy.gif

I like Pat. Pat is a good guy I have many good things to say about Pat.
Unfortunately
no.

Wouldn't be too surprised, lhw is laughable right now. First you have Jones with his coke, steroids, driving and other issues. Then you Have Rumble who is retired because he hated fighting. Then you have double cheesburger who can't make weight and just got ktfo, bader and Davis are in Bellator. Idk what they are thinking, Maybe Oezdemir vs DC for the belt?

I like the guy and he's had some great performances, but he gets knocked out too much. His wrestling is simply not enough to make up for his poor striking ability...

9 more roided dudes at lhw and he's the one

uhh...the guy DC ragdolled and everyone was calling him a can is going to beat DC for the belt? someone post the gif where DC ragdoll'D this fool.

He was looking way better without this moustache

He also gets rocked and beaten up in every fight

More chance of Sam Alvey bulking and taking the title

So many times it happens to fast. You trade your passion for glory. Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past, you must fight just to keep them alive.

Wouldn't be too surprised, lhw is laughable right now. First you have Jones with his coke, steroids, driving and other issues. Then you Have Rumble who is retired because he hated fighting. Then you have double cheesburger who can't make weight and just got ktfo, bader and Davis are in Bellator. Idk what they are thinking, Maybe Oezdemir vs DC for the belt?

I never thought on that, Jones is ouy, DC maybe retires anyway, if Gus gets injured, Bader/Davis could have been champions beating an older Glover or Volkan

I think that Pat has some good skills and a great ability to just never give up, but his chin is going to hold him back.

Jon Jones pooped for steroids so he wouldn't have to face Cummings for another 4 years

Back