Pathetic Gustafsson facebook posts

clivers

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I was browsing Alex's page and saw he's literally been begging for this fight with Jones for months, calling him a chicken n all this other weak shit.

This one got me most tho
upload_2018-10-12_17-51-42.png

'I think Mobilebet will refund me anyway' so you're saying it's risk free? I hope they didn't and he's 50k down but something tells me he never made the bet anyway.

Gustaffson is not the sharpest knife in the toolbox

i hope Jones destroys his ass badly this time.

Last edited:
I hate Jones, but Gus is a far bigger 'chicken.' Always seem to have an injury.

The kicker is Gus is just as much, or even more of a criminal than Jones too.

Jones will beat him and he'll sit out for another year whining for a title fight that he'll somehow be gifted yet again.

Lol anyone can do that, go on b365 and type 50k into a bet slot, where is the confirmation you dumbass. Even sherdoggers post better proof pics than that. Gus is gonna get hurt bad against Jones.

Unfortunately he's terrible at these social media things

Jones will beat him and he'll sit out for another year whining for a title fight that he'll somehow be gifted yet again.
Yup lol. Both shitty people, one assaults women the other hits and runs.

However, as fighters, they're both sick as fuck.

That being said, Jon is always sabatoging his own career. Gus just doesn't fight, and he never wins against elite competition lol. Shouldn't even be given any more shots until he can string 4 wins in a row at LHW without getting injured for a year and a half and then losing to the next black guy he faces.

What do you mean about Gus bein a criminal?

Gus got his fight, probably for a vacant title, without ever fighting. Maybe Cain Velasquez is he only guy who fought more infrequently

Gus is a plank. He's managed to bag himself a 9/10 though so credit to him.

What do you mean about Gus bein a criminal?

Gus beat a few people down on the streets back in the day when he was a young Swedish hooligan.

Its stupid to bring it up, though, since it is so long ago and he's clearly a changed man.

Yup lol. Both shitty people, one assaults women the other hits and runs.

However, as fighters, they're both sick as fuck.

That being said, Jon is always sabatoging his own career. Gus just doesn't fight, and he never wins against elite competition lol. Shouldn't even be given any more shots until he can string 4 wins in a row at LHW without getting injured for a year and a half and then losing to the next black guy he faces.
Glover was top 3 or 5 when he beat him.

I hope he wins, but he should just be honest and admit his sponsors made the bet for him lol

Gus beat a few people down on the streets back in the day when he was a young Swedish hooligan.

Its stupid to bring it up, though, since it is so long ago and he's clearly a changed man.
I knew about that, thought he meant something different. I would say that running over people and not helping them is worse than beating people up on the street.

Back