Pathetic by Cormier

Valid point but I'd much rather see a competitive fight in Gus/DC than seeing Glover get steemed roll. He looked really bad tonight on the feet.
Sadly I kind of agree with you.

It is such a sad state of affairs that a guy who barely fights once a year, who already lost to the champ and is 0-2 in title fights (regardless of how close they were) who lost 2 of his last 4 is the best option for a title shot.

Generally a former champ needs to win 2-3 fights to get another shot and someone who lost their title shot should have to basically run the table.

And yes Glover looked slow as fuck and pretty old tonight. Aside from his cornerman and maybe his mom I don't think many people are convinced that he has earned a title shot.

It's perfectly fine. Volkan fight is happening soon, then Teixeira in May.

He called for May, not for the Volkan fight to be cancelled.

Who else is there? Gustaffson is out.

Gus is targeting May-June return, so no need for Glover.

Must be really sad to be a Gus fan. His best accomplishments are almost beating Jones and almost beating DC.

His best accomplishments are that he gave Jones, DC and Teixeira the worst beatings of their careers (for DC until Jones - rematch).

TS looks like a cry baby, wtf are u complaining about? DC is fighting Vulkan and if TEX wants to fight DC, then he said its all good, bring it on.

Everything Cormier does annoys me for some reason.

Uhh...

Let's see Gus stay healthy first, then we can talk title shot imo.

I agree!. The last thing we as fans and the UFC need is another division on hold for a year. Gus's best win is Glover and he hasn't fought since. Before that his best win was Shogun, 5 freaking years ago. No one has ever made a career out of close losses like Gustafsson.

Back