Path of Exile releases on Xbox One today

Treeloy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
POE is out for Xbox One later today, just a heads up for those who didnt know.

Just looked and it's locked behind some bullshit package you have to pay for. If it isn't free on Xbox I'm going to be pissed

Just looked and it's locked behind some bullshit package you have to pay for. If it isn't free on Xbox I'm going to be pissed

Pretty sure its free. Thats just some effects addon. I dont think its available until 5pm

just beat the warden in act 1. game looks good, has a few lag streaks but thats to be expected on launch day, overall I didnt have many problems.

Cant imagine playing it on a console, but Ive played thousands of hours on PC.

Downloaded it, thanks for reminding me, i forgot it was coming out on xbone. Probs wont get around to playing for a while i've got a few games in my backlog.

I think you can team up with 4 people. We should make a team.

I started playing it this weekend. I never played Diablo type games before, so this is a new experience for me. So far it is a fun time waster. I'm a level 12 Templar. I don't know anything about the classes or ascendancy or any other game mechanics.

I started playing it this weekend. I never played Diablo type games before, so this is a new experience for me. So far it is a fun time waster. I'm a level 12 Templar. I don't know anything about the classes or ascendancy or any other game mechanics.

The game becomes super complicated at the top end. It's quite interesting to say the least

Do you have the option to play solo self found on the console? and has there been any talk of a PS4 release?

I've been playing the last couple nights. Feel free to pm me your gamer tags and I'll add you guys up.

You guys enjoying it? I'm gonna start it once i finish Andromeda

Back