PATH OF EXILE Official Thread, v1: Serious Improvements Coming Out

looks like another league where I'll be playing SR necro

re:shield wonder if someone will come up with another perma freeze shenanigans

i'm sure it will be a new cancer in pvp, regardless.

not that pvp was short of cancer.

haha, it doesn't even matter. everything's totally broken. the game is so shit now... and i'm sure it'll be more popular than ever. casuals love getting retardedly OP crap and not having to think. or even to have reflexes.

what a way to shit the bed, though. might as well play candy crush.

problem: chars are too powerful, 6Ls are cheap as fuck, anyone can one-shot most content. there's nothing challenging about the game, at all.

solution: make everything a 7+L. also, might as well make jewels OP as fuck, too. why not, right? also, buff glacial cascade. hahaha.

what a piece of shit.

PoE is almost Korean MMO tier when it comes to mtxs. I'm actually getting fps drops in town lol.

Qd86ce0.png

J3iDosN.jpg

9sp2SVS.png

05onfire1_xp-master768-v2.jpg

Last edited:
League is VERY fun. They finally made the atlas feel like a quest chain that makes you want to complete more maps than usual, and sorta gives you reasons to do so.

Abyss is a very cool mechanic, and often hectic. The Abyss loot is VERY fun. No problem with putting more fun in the game. Gotta shake it up every once in a while IMO.

I'm enjoying the new league, I'm not enjoying my new build. I might re-roll and try out the new volatile dead skill, it looks kewl.

These shaper/elder items are insane if you have the orbs to burn

League is VERY fun. They finally made the atlas feel like a quest chain that makes you want to complete more maps than usual, and sorta gives you reasons to do so.

Abyss is a very cool mechanic, and often hectic. The Abyss loot is VERY fun. No problem with putting more fun in the game. Gotta shake it up every once in a while IMO.

well, i guess it's so fun that i didn't even bother playing since the patch and most of the pvp people just quit. unless i missed something, there have been literally 0 ctf games, 0 3v3s, and 0 2v2s since this happened.

casuals/etc love getting ridic power and stupidly OP loot. those that have been in the game for a good while... generally don't like essentially game-breakingly OP items arriving and trivializing the game.

many thought the game had gotten far too easy already. for those in that camp, there's basically no reason at all to play now.

i find it confusing since shit like this is generally a 'we need money quick' cash grab, but ggg seemed to be doing quite well. maybe it's just greed, this time. or just that they're retards when it comes to balance and itemization, which had always been known before (but never this badly)

^^ Not everyone is going to be happy every league. League is a hit with the majority of players, even ones that have been playing awhile. I am enjoying it, and can't wait until my vacation time during Christmas week to no life dozens of hours into this league for those crazy shaper/elder drops.

Gref and I are demolishing lower tier maps and having a blast.

you keep saying "league."

you REALLY don't seem to comprehend the scope of this.

As a POE fan since the beginning it is pretty fun seeing the salt here.

I haven't played in a bit but I might jump on soon to see what the fuss is about.

well, i guess it's so fun that i didn't even bother playing since the patch and most of the pvp people just quit. unless i missed something, there have been literally 0 ctf games, 0 3v3s, and 0 2v2s since this happened.

casuals/etc love getting ridic power and stupidly OP loot. those that have been in the game for a good while... generally don't like essentially game-breakingly OP items arriving and trivializing the game.

many thought the game had gotten far too easy already. for those in that camp, there's basically no reason at all to play now.

i find it confusing since shit like this is generally a 'we need money quick' cash grab, but ggg seemed to be doing quite well. maybe it's just greed, this time. or just that they're retards when it comes to balance and itemization, which had always been known before (but never this badly)

You sound mad. I like the game and I am not a casual.

totally. broke 7 keyboards and smashed my PoE-exclusive razer mouse.

and i'm guessing you are actually a casual.

You sound mad. I like the game and I am not a casual.

...you have clash of clans in your sig.

Last edited:
totally. broke 7 keyboards and smashed my PoE-exclusive razer mouse.

and i'm guessing you are actually a casual.

...you have clash of clans in your sig.

What does that have to do with POE?

nothing. it has a lot to do with your "not a casual" claim, though.
Judging me by a phone game? So I either play nothing but hardcore games or I am a filthy casual? I probably have more hours sunk into ARPGs than you have in your life time of gaming. I was there for D1 launch. D2 got me through college. Thousands of hours sunk into those 2 games alone. DOTA 2 is my current addiction nearing 4k hours played. So yes, sometimes I need a break and enjoy a casual phone game while I am shitting on the toilet at work.

I don't think I have ever seen so much epeen girth in one thread.

Back