PATH OF EXILE Official Thread, v1: Serious Improvements Coming Out

The great battle of our time rages on, the titans of PCCU Madmick and rob mafia duke it out as humanity watches, make no mistake the fate of our universe hangs in the balance.

How's everyone doing on the Turmoil race? I got a 90 on one account and a 78 on another... if you missed out on this insanity, im sorry... its incredibly fun/lucrative.

patch notes summary for every update since 1.3 (or whenever master's was): power creep.

Really looking forward to the new league. I have 1000 hours played and I've still never downed uber atziri or Shaper. This league I'm making it my mission.

Really looking forward to the new league. I have 1000 hours played and I've still never downed uber atziri or Shaper. This league I'm making it my mission.

Only thing holding me back is going through the campaign again :/ Four times is enough already.

Only thing holding me back is going through the campaign again :/ Four times is enough already.

10 acts sounded great at first. But once I got into it, the campaign just dragged on forevery. All I could think about by act 8 was getting to mapping.

10 acts sounded great at first. But once I got into it, the campaign just dragged on forevery. All I could think about by act 8 was getting to mapping.

They need to do something like Diablo 3 where new players have to finish the campaign first and then subsequent characters can just level up fast and beeline towards the end game. The 10 acts is an epic journey of slaughter on a first and even second run but later it just tells me to continue playing Total War: Warhammer.

They need to do something like Diablo 3 where new players have to finish the campaign first and then subsequent characters can just level up fast and beeline towards the end game. The 10 acts is an epic journey of slaughter on a first and even second run but later it just tells me to continue playing Total War: Warhammer.
Id like it if they made the campaign worth going back into once you are high level.

Only 3 days until the new expansion/challenge league. The rewards for the challenge league look really good this time around.

GGG are currently running a promotion on twitch, if you link your twitch account to your poe account and watch a twitch poe stream you have a 1% chance to get one of twenty mtx helmet skins every 5 minutes (max one per account). just afk watch a twitch stream on 120p quality for a few hours and you should get one.

Loved the game but i hate the system of losing EXP when i die or the uber lab cheap mechanic

i find it hilarious that even in a patch heralded as path of nerfs, it's still a retarded amount of power creep.

who wants to use strategy/timing/positioning/anything when you can nuke entire screens (plural) with a every click? now with pathfinder in a shield:

s0q8njr2n6201.jpg

gee, nothing retardedly imbalanced there. now all 5 flasks can be dying sun/vinktard's/zerphi's/oak...

probably won't even bother with the next league. i played garbinger for a whole 11 days. i'm often amazed that this is somehow the best that the entire arpg genre can muster right now.

Only 7 hours to go and I'm still undecided on a build. I'm torn between CI Spectre Summoner or a Sunder Lab farmer.

i find it hilarious that even in a patch heralded as path of nerfs, it's still a retarded amount of power creep.

who wants to use strategy/timing/positioning/anything when you can nuke entire screens (plural) with a every click? now with pathfinder in a shield:

s0q8njr2n6201.jpg

gee, nothing retardedly imbalanced there. now all 5 flasks can be dying sun/vinktard's/zerphi's/oak...

probably won't even bother with the next league. i played garbinger for a whole 11 days. i'm often amazed that this is somehow the best that the entire arpg genre can muster right now.

That's really not that great of an item and you clearly don't have an inkling of what really makes pathfinder great. The reason those flasks are so OP is because of the damage increase and defenses. That shield is the least of everything that flasks bring to the table.

What is really Op is the possibility of a lot of 4 link "6 sockets" like the harbinger helm. By far the strongest new things going are items that come with skill attachments. Spider silk mantle, storms crown etc. gives you chances for either multiple 6 links or a very easy and cheap 6 link equivalent.

I think I'm gonna go all in on Spectral Throw/Molten Strike Pathfinder.

With War of the Atlas I suspect they want players to fully complete the Atlas and move away from the the shaped map meta.

That's really not that great of an item and you clearly don't have an inkling of what really makes pathfinder great. The reason those flasks are so OP is because of the damage increase and defenses. That shield is the least of everything that flasks bring to the table.

What is really Op is the possibility of a lot of 4 link "6 sockets" like the harbinger helm. By far the strongest new things going are items that come with skill attachments. Spider silk mantle, storms crown etc. gives you chances for either multiple 6 links or a very easy and cheap 6 link equivalent.

wow, you're clueless.

what made pathfinder OP was status ailment immunity. that dumb shield provides status immunity for anyone. so there's no need for any dousing/staunching/heat flasks. which means any class/ascendancy now can literally equip all 5 flask slots with OP unique flasks with no downside.

hurr durr, pseudo 9-links can be OP? NO SHIT. thanks, captain! way to miss the point.

wow, you're clueless.

what made pathfinder OP was status ailment immunity. that dumb shield provides status immunity for anyone. so there's no need for any dousing/staunching/heat flasks. which means any class/ascendancy now can literally equip all 5 flask slots with OP unique flasks with no downside.

hurr durr, pseudo 9-links can be OP? NO SHIT. thanks, captain! way to miss the point.

Status immunity is a minor thing at this point in the game. That is something that mattered in 2.3 or so. Thats why they were calling it path of berserker for a couple patches now. There are so many ways to be immune to things especially with 3.0. Like you said though... you didn't play the game... but feel free to keep talking out of your ass. I've played numerous builds to uber atz/shaper kills every season and quite frankly status effects are rarely something I worry about. How retarded do you have to be to not bring whatever flask you lack in immunities with you? Almost every flask is nerfed quite a bit now... to the point where the only class really getting huge benefits from them are.... pathfinder... but not for stupid immunities.

Also again you fail to pay attention. They haven't suggested that there would be skills on 6 link items. The point was to mimic the crown of storms. Again... talking out of your ass.

Are there any other completely uninformed opinions you would like to share?

With War of the Atlas I suspect they want players to fully complete the Atlas and move away from the the shaped map meta.

That's their goal. Keep in mind your build may need to perform well in tight spaces.

Status immunity is a minor thing at this point in the game. That is something that mattered in 2.3 or so. Thats why they were calling it path of berserker for a couple patches now. There are so many ways to be immune to things especially with 3.0. Like you said though... you didn't play the game... but feel free to keep talking out of your ass. I've played numerous builds to uber atz/shaper kills every season and quite frankly status effects are rarely something I worry about. How retarded do you have to be to not bring whatever flask you lack in immunities with you? Almost every flask is nerfed quite a bit now... to the point where the only class really getting huge benefits from them are.... pathfinder... but not for stupid immunities.

Also again you fail to pay attention. They haven't suggested that there would be skills on 6 link items. The point was to mimic the crown of storms. Again... talking out of your ass.

Are there any other completely uninformed opinions you would like to share?

lolz. uber/shaper! wow, you must be 1337!

try getting top 10s in races (well, if poe ever has races again), pvp, or things that actually require some degree of skill/thinking.

anyone can faceroll uber/shaper. and i mean literally faceroll. not even looking at the monitor. alt-tabbed. watching netflix. much hard. i guess aegis builds/golemancers/zerphi's/miners are just some well-kept secret, if you seem to think that clearing those denotes skill/game knowledge.

How retarded do you have to be to not bring whatever flask you lack in immunities with you?

just... wow, man. wow. how did you not get that REALLY OBVIOUS and SIMPLE point? it was literally spelled out for you. with pathfinder, EVERY/ANY flask removed all status effects. with that dumb shield, any hit removes all status effects. so... yeah. all immunities. DERP!

Almost every flask is nerfed quite a bit now...

see, i thought the previous snippet was exceptionally ignorant. then you said this. wow, man.

Molten Strike + Ancestral Call + Worm flask = overlapping balls of fire for DAAAAAAYZ

My first character will be a Thicc Juggernaut, in which I logged into from work just to start and name, THICCalous_Cage. Will farm lab with him to get currency to fund whatever the most OP thing is this league.

I won't be playing a TON until the week of Christmas, which I have off until New Years to use last of my vaca. Plan on no lifing the game around that time then going back to the newest Fortnite PvE patch....

Back