PATH OF EXILE Official Thread, v1: Serious Improvements Coming Out

Level 93 Starforge Lacerate Slayer and 87 Tempest Binding KB Raider, HSC (f*ck hardcore)... My luck has been pretty shitty this league, point in fact; Harbinger is easily my least favorite league since Talisman. The only decent things to hopefully stay in the game are Ancient/Annulment Orbs.

Legacy/Breach/Prophecy/Essence/Perandus were all significantly better in every way.

playing it right now im lvl 86 spectres summoner / 84 totem champion what i hate is its hard to find good gears with the resistances i need

P.S also the inventory is just WAY too SMALL this is ridiculous

Wait til a stash tab sale, drop a little bit of money for premium tabs.

i did already

Stop being a hoarder then, lol. Its tough to do, but you gotta stop picking up everything, 95% of the stuff that ends up in a league stash will never get touched, sold, or vendored....

I could probably spend 2 weeks straight sifting through my remove only tabs and not even make a dent...its f*cking awful.

Stop being a hoarder then, lol. Its tough to do, but you gotta stop picking up everything, 95% of the stuff that ends up in a league stash will never get touched, sold, or vendored....

I could probably spend 2 weeks straight sifting through my remove only tabs and not even make a dent...its f*cking awful.

They could do a season of Hoarders on your PoE account. STOP PICKING UP TRASH :D

What is the best way to farm fusings? Im at the point where I want to try to 5 or 6L my chest piece.

What is the best way to farm fusings? Im at the point where I want to try to 5 or 6L my chest piece.

The real answer to farming anything is to build the fastest mapping character you can and run maps as fast as possible with a loot filter. I like to run a few addons like trade macro, mercury trade and currency cop to help me manage trading as well and then you just focus on things. Run maps as fast as you can back to back and stack whatever currency you are focusing on to accomplish your goals.

In regards to 6 linking. My advice is to buy a second chest of the same kind so you don't break your character. Realize though that 6 linking is gambling. I randomly 6 linked a chest for a friend with a very small amount of fusings but then it might be 3000 before I 6 link something else. In summary... it can often be better to just save up and buy it if you can map efficiently.

Level 93 Starforge Lacerate Slayer and 87 Tempest Binding KB Raider, HSC (f*ck hardcore)... My luck has been pretty shitty this league, point in fact; Harbinger is easily my least favorite league since Talisman. The only decent things to hopefully stay in the game are Ancient/Annulment Orbs.

Legacy/Breach/Prophecy/Essence/Perandus were all significantly better in every way.

I don't see how they could just completely eliminate harbinger orbs because they have consistently not made decisions that destroy assets. They would lose beachhead maps and all the harbinger items from it.

Also I call bullshit. How was prophecy league better? Or essence league for that matter? Definitely think breach was amazing but less so after they nerfed their own league.

You must not be taking advantage of the massive pluses from running top tier beachheads regularly. Massive exp... way easier to level than any other league.

I like to run a few addons like trade macro, mercury trade and currency cop to help me manage trading as well and then you just focus on things.
Uhhh.. what are these? I've been away from the game awhile. Do they allow mods and macros now? I know about the loot filter, though, but where can I find a good filter to use besides the default?

I don't see how they could just completely eliminate harbinger orbs because they have consistently not made decisions that destroy assets. They would lose beachhead maps and all the harbinger items from it.

Also I call bullshit. How was prophecy league better? Or essence league for that matter? Definitely think breach was amazing but less so after they nerfed their own league.

You must not be taking advantage of the massive pluses from running top tier beachheads regularly. Massive exp... way easier to level than any other league.

Tell me again how I can use the dozens of talismans (it has never been a Zana mod) or leaguestones. They close the doors on content and items all the time.

Prophecy brought fated weapons, monstrous treasure (and wasnt stupidly rare), and the pale council. Essence gave guaranteed roll alternatives to currency spamming and the corrupted essences are great... but since it came with AoW, it was otherwise thin on content.

I will agree that beachhead is nice, but leveling overall is just cancerous after level 90.

Uhhh.. what are these? I've been away from the game awhile. Do they allow mods and macros now? I know about the loot filter, though, but where can I find a good filter to use besides the default?

They have never come out against third party programs as long as you aren't hacking the game itself. Literally everything I named are just currency trading assistants in some way shape or form since their trade system is non existent. They seem to be happy with the current system and don't mind the players workarounds.

Tell me again how I can use the dozens of talismans (it has never been a Zana mod) or leaguestones. They close the doors on content and items all the time.

Prophecy brought fated weapons, monstrous treasure (and wasnt stupidly rare), and the pale council. Essence gave guaranteed roll alternatives to currency spamming and the corrupted essences are great... but since it came with AoW, it was otherwise thin on content.

I will agree that beachhead is nice, but leveling overall is just cancerous after level 90.

Literally everything you just named is in the game except fated weapons.

Leaguestones didn't really add content either and the only thing they got rid of from legacy league is foiled items which were minorly upgraded normal items.

Almost everything from every league is still in the game. Harbinger league added some fun things to the game but is obviously an afterthought. The great thing is all those other league things are in the game and especially accessible if you use sextants. Shoot you can triple beyond boss right now, or multi breach maps right now etc. etc.

Last edited:
I'm downloading it on Xbox atm. Long time Diablo player and I love 3. Let's see what it does.

Literally everything you just named is in the game except fated weapons.

Leaguestones didn't really add content either and the only thing they got rid of from legacy league is foiled items which were minorly upgraded normal items.

Almost everything from every league is still in the game. Breach league added some fun things to the game but is obviously an afterthought. The great thing is all those other league things are in the game and especially accessible if you use sextants. Shoot you can triple beyond boss right now, or multi breach maps right now etc. etc.

You got that completely backwards, fated items are still obtainable, Doomfletch's prism is probably one of the most popular items in the current meta.

Talisman circles are not in the game, so you cant access Rigwald. Many of the items are now only obtainable with insanely expensive Div cards. Sextants are shit 90% of the time unless you block and run the same map over and over, which is boring and tedious, and they dont add any otherwise inaccessible league content.

No offense but you dont seem to know what you are talking about. Legacy items werent "minorly upgraded", they were the original pre-nerf drops and in many cases are insanely powerful and valuable.

You got that completely backwards, fated items are still obtainable, Doomfletch's prism is probably one of the most popular items in the current meta.

Talisman circles are not in the game, so you cant access Rigwald. Many of the items are now only obtainable with insanely expensive Div cards. Sextants are shit 90% of the time unless you block and run the same map over and over, which is boring and tedious, and they dont add any otherwise inaccessible league content.

No offense but you dont seem to know what you are talking about. Legacy items werent "minorly upgraded", they were the original pre-nerf drops and in many cases are insanely powerful and valuable.

Honestly I skipped legacy league. Only league I haven't played in a couple years. Honestly I forgot that doomfletch prism and the death's harp are upgraded that way as I haven't played builds with those items in so long. I'm not aware of any other item in regular use though tbh.

In regard to talisman the retch is a pretty popular item right now and still only running 12 or so ex. That's not that big of a purchase all things considered. I have a couple 50 ex build and I'm just saving for an HH right now. Just this week I gave away 15 ex in gear to friends so I hardly think that's too rare or that big of a deal.

You are overstating bigtime and also thanks for pointing out that basically only legacy items are gone from the game. There is almost always a way to get old items they leave in and when I say assets I mostly mean content to play... which is mostly true. Essence's, breaches, lab, shaper, atziri, pale council.

Also in regard to shaping maps. I currently have left 11-13 empty with only shaped. That hardly seems that limiting. It's just the most efficient way to farm currency/exp. You don't have to do that. So whats the problem?

Honestly I skipped legacy league. Only league I haven't played in a couple years. Honestly I forgot that doomfletch prism and the death's harp are upgraded that way as I haven't played builds with those items in so long. I'm not aware of any other item in regular use though tbh.

In regard to talisman the retch is a pretty popular item right now and still only running 12 or so ex. That's not that big of a purchase all things considered. I have a couple 50 ex build and I'm just saving for an HH right now. Just this week I gave away 15 ex in gear to friends so I hardly think that's too rare or that big of a deal.

You are overstating bigtime and also thanks for pointing out that basically only legacy items are gone from the game. There is almost always a way to get old items they leave in and when I say assets I mostly mean content to play... which is mostly true. Essence's, breaches, lab, shaper, atziri, pale council.

Also in regard to shaping maps. I currently have left 11-13 empty with only shaped. That hardly seems that limiting. It's just the most efficient way to farm currency/exp. You don't have to do that. So whats the problem?

I dont have a problem with the game, point in fact its the only game I really play... I was simply saying a lot of stuff you said is wrong, I also never said anything about shaped maps.

If you have "a couple 50ex" builds on Harbinger, then either you are insanely lucky, buying currency, massively over over-inflating item values or play a shit load.

100+ exalts in value a month into the league is not remotely normal without a massive time investment. I have some good items (6L QotF, Starforge, The Tempests Binding, etc.), but only 2 raw ex and a few hundred chaos. saying something"only costs 12 Ex" is part of the reason this game is intimidating to new players... experienced players act like 12 Ex is nothing when you can go 90 levels and not have a single one drop.

playing it right now im lvl 86 spectres summoner / 84 totem champion what i hate is its hard to find good gears with the resistances i need

P.S also the inventory is just WAY too SMALL this is ridiculous

PC or xbox? It's my first time playing a life based Necro Witch (Scorching ray) on PC and I never had problems with buying gears so far. lvl 83 5.5k life, 120+ uncapped all elements, 69 chaos resists (will get maxed after uber lab) and I'm wearing 4 uniques (Skullhead, The Scourge, Stone of Lazhwar, Unshattered will).

I dont have a problem with the game, point in fact its the only game I really play... I was simply saying a lot of stuff you said is wrong, I also never said anything about shaped maps.

If you have "a couple 50ex" builds on Harbinger, then either you are insanely lucky, buying currency, massively over over-inflating item values or play a shit load.

100+ exalts in value a month into the league is not remotely normal without a massive time investment. I have some good items (6L QotF, Starforge, The Tempests Binding, etc.), but only 2 raw ex and a few hundred chaos. saying something"only costs 12 Ex" is part of the reason this game is intimidating to new players... experienced players act like 12 Ex is nothing when you can go 90 levels and not have a single one drop.

I would 100% agree this game is really hard to get into because it is complex, but if you know the game it's not hard to earn currency pretty rapidly. When you start out new players on the game it's important to start them out with a very cheap top end build of which there are many.

Back